[REQUEST] Can someone make this logo on this Scania?

Started by Kilianh[NL], March 27, 2013, 11:48

Kilianh[NL]

Can someone make this logo on it: on the spoiler?

Thanks!  ;)

Ethan

for anyone to be able to do it we need the files for the car to try

Polaco

Someone who edit Mods can make it,just keep credits on my Scania ;)
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

Kilianh[NL]

I will Polaco. and Ethan, If they answer in this thread for the files, i will send them.

Ethan

Quote from: Kilianh[NL] on March 27, 2013, 18:29
I will Polaco. and Ethan, If they answer in this thread for the files, i will send them.

well, when you make a request for someone to edit your vehicle, you usually
A: provide the files you want edited and the person who does it, PMs it back to you or something
OR
B: someone replies with "I think I can do it , but I need to to send me whatever files"  **cough** thats kinda what I said in my first reply **cough**

Polaco

A: provide the files you want edited and the person who does it, PMs it back to you or something
OR
B: someone replies with "I think I can do it , but I need to to send me whatever files"  **cough** thats kinda what I said in my first reply **cough**
I have the files,and it is for download lol,just need sometime to do it and i will.
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

Philip_Morris

Quote from: Polaco on March 28, 2013, 17:12

OR
I have the files,and it is for download lol,just need sometime to do it and i will.

Then, send them to Ethan.

Kilianh[NL]

Well guys, thanks for help but. I just realized when i Re-Installed my GTA It doesnt work anymore. My objects loading too late. :( Its a great mod.

Im closing the topic. Thanks for the help!