Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Fast and the Furious 6!

Started by Boy, March 07, 2013, 18:20

Boy

I didn't wanted to bump the old topic.
So here it is.
I'll post here the things from fan sites and the official facebook.

Starting with some pics published in the past month's:

I really can't wait till may 24th!!!

Goodbye my friends :3
Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56
The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

Boy

The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

Terrorista310

how about using new cars instead of those old.
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Boy

Quote from: Terrorista310 on March 07, 2013, 18:25
how about using new cars instead of those old.
You don't like classic cars?

Here some new cars:

Dobby

This is the only film i may go watch at the cinema instead of torrenting it, it looks amazing!  :megusta: :matias: :matias:
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Boy

Quote from: Dobby on March 07, 2013, 18:30
This is the only film i may go watch at the cinema instead of torrenting it, it looks amazing!  :megusta: :matias: :matias:
This and the James Bond movies. :D

Dobby

Quote from: zwartepietNL on March 07, 2013, 18:31
Quote from: Dobby on March 07, 2013, 18:30
[hide=Message]This is the only film i may go watch at the cinema instead of torrenting it, it looks amazing!  :megusta: :matias: :matias: [/hide]
This and the James Bond movies. :D

Mehh, i've never been into the new Bond movies, i prefer the old ones, Man With A Golden Gun for example :) I'm happy Vin Diesel is in the F&F films though
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Hobo

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Supra

If they are going to wreck that Jag E-type in the movie, it will just be lame..

Those cars are too rare and legendary to even dare damaging it on purpose -.-

Vado19

that Jag is the eagle speedster and it has been approved by Jermey Clarkson as the BEST recreation of the original E-Type Jag. also the movie looks ...it looks like it will be cool i hope it is...i really miss the STREET RACING aspect of FnF though...

Quote from: RaceRX96 on October 09, 2012, 00:01
hes one of few dark skinned people i like.

TheSandman

Quote from: Supra on March 07, 2013, 20:38
If they are going to wreck that Jag E-type in the movie, it will just be lame..

Those cars are too rare and legendary to even dare damaging it on purpose -.-
You know they are mock ups right? lol they would have about 5-10 of them,  "Fake" models to smash up, for outtakes and stuff.

I have this date set in my phone already, ive seen all 5 so far with my best mate at the cinemas since the first one in 2001. (we were 7 xD), hopefully this year we take both our girlfriends too C:-)
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Boy

Quote from: Vado19 on March 08, 2013, 00:09
that Jag is the eagle speedster and it has been approved by Jermey Clarkson as the BEST recreation of the original E-Type Jag. also the movie looks ...it looks like it will be cool i hope it is...i really miss the STREET RACING aspect of FnF though...
I totally agree with you.
1,2 and tokiodrift were street racing.
And 4,5 and probably 6 were just action movies.
But they are still awesome.
I really hope they make this film great enough to be called:
The fast and the furious.

Lets check this out in cinema's may 24th :) (thats the dutch date bytheway)

Luismi.

One of the parts of this film was filmed in Spain :) :)
I really like this saga and i cant wait more for see this film! it will be increible :)
Me owned Vikingo. xD.

Boy

Quote from: Luismi. on March 08, 2013, 10:39
One of the parts of this film was filmed in Spain :) :)
I really like this saga and i cant wait more for see this film! it will be increible :)
Also UK is in the movie!  :D

Vinny

Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.