[Request] Roadtrain Mod edit

Started by Dobby, March 04, 2013, 17:56

Dobby

The current mod im using is a great mod, no lag. Works fine and dandy. But i was wondering if someone could edit it for me: here's the actual mod. i fail at the show/hide thing so click Show RT and it'll show you the rest :)

[hide=RT]

Theres some annoying plates on the truck i would like changing to default samp ones. So the two at the bottom i want going completely. But the two at the top swapped for a default samp plate, and one that reads " Dobby " minus the quotes.

[hide=plates][/hide]

if youre feeling extra nice, you can change the design on the back of the mudflappy things, well. the words anyway to " BumZ Trucking "

[hide=MudFlaps]

Other than that, its a great mod :D im just too newby to do it myself. I'll pay whoever can do it for me, 250k in game :D nice reward eh ;)

Here's the links, i dont know what you'll need so ill provide both:

TXD: http://www.mediafire.com/?ikc3du53d7khr2p

DFF: http://www.mediafire.com/?aqrv5f560rcrrxw

note to admins: if it's in the wrong place, move it for me? :D
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Ethan

easy: open the txd in txd workshop, extract all the files, edit the ones you want changed, import em back in and your done

Hobo

You should add a download for the truck :P

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Dobby

Quote from: The_Hobo on March 04, 2013, 19:07
You should add a download for the truck :P

Quote from: DobbyTXD: http://www.mediafire.com/?ikc3du53d7khr2p

DFF: http://www.mediafire.com/?aqrv5f560rcrrxw

Quote from: Ethan on March 04, 2013, 18:45
easy: open the txd in txd workshop, extract all the files, edit the ones you want changed, import em back in and your done

its me, im useless, id get frustrated easy  :concentrated2:
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Hobo

I deleted three plates and added the custom one. I have no idea how to add a default one. I also added the mudflaps.

All you need to download is the .txd and use it with the normal .dff file that you linked to above.
TXD: http://www.mediafire.com/?iz7cx72ml5k4k8r

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Ethan

I edit them all

didn't realize you wanted that on there

Dobby

:megusta: :D i love them Ethan. Remind me to send you the money in game tomorrow