News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Watchdogs PS4

Started by Matias, February 21, 2013, 15:44

Matias

This gameplay was released tonight at PS4 official announce, cant wait for it!!!  :so_much_win: :so_much_win:

PS4 is meant to be released close to end of this year. Maybe thats the main reason why GTA5 got delayed.

Konali

It looks great:)
I dont know if you ever did watch the tv show, person of interest, but this looks so much like that tv show:)
But i love this already:)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

ezepibe

Very Well. Anyone know when it comes out, since I have the ps1, ps 2, ps3, and I buy that, which informed the toy reads ps4 ps3 games :) ;D

Matias

Its coming out by fall - winter usa of 2013 (by the end of the year)
PS4 will not be able to read PS3 games, only way to play PS3 games is if you stream it from their new Online Streaming Games service. Theres really not too much info other than the new joystick Dualshock 4 and few games that are gonna be released by same date. We will need to wait for E3 at june for more info.

Other gameplays also released tonight :D

TheShetlandSheepdog

Noooooooo ok i don't care it i buy it for xbox.

TheSandman

I saw the WD playing when i was buying a new external hard drive from Jbhifi, looks pretty good, ill consider getting it for PC closer to release.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Rainbow

:start of rant:

Watched the reveal and was not impressed by anything shown. Just the same old sony games, the biggest thing they tried to show was an old mans head and face with, OMG, 30,000 polygons! Watchdogs? Multi-plat game. Gameplay of this game was shown a LONG time ago at E3 last year, what makes it so special saying, "oohh looky, Heres a gameplay demo, but this is ps4 gameplay, honest!"

Not expecting too much from differrent from Microsofts reveal of the new xbox either.

Consoles are not near or on par with modern gaming PCs and never will be. So stop Trying to build a mini PC, and start to concentrate on making great games instead of trying to build something reaching for the graphics it's never going to reach. I would much rather play great games that have great gameplay mechanics, story, controls, and full of plenty of features, rather than play a game where they spend countless hours and countless large sums of money to what? Make the the scenery and things a little better looking? Really? REALLY? How about using that money, time, and data on more important things in the game?

:End Of Rant:

Konali

Quote from: Rainbow on February 22, 2013, 13:44
:start of rant:

Watched the reveal and was not impressed by anything shown. Just the same old sony games, the biggest thing they tried to show was an old mans head and face with, OMG, 30,000 polygons! Watchdogs? Multi-plat game. Gameplay of this game was shown a LONG time ago at E3 last year, what makes it so special saying, "oohh looky, Heres a gameplay demo, but this is ps4 gameplay, honest!"

Not expecting too much from differrent from Microsofts reveal of the new xbox either.

Consoles are not near or on par with modern gaming PCs and never will be. So stop Trying to build a mini PC, and start to concentrate on making great games instead of trying to build something reaching for the graphics it's never going to reach. I would much rather play great games that have great gameplay mechanics, story, controls, and full of plenty of features, rather than play a game where they spend countless hours and countless large sums of money to what? Make the the scenery and things a little better looking? Really? REALLY? How about using that money, time, and data on more important things in the game?

:End Of Rant:

:OK:
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.