Ferry Derping

Started by Matias, February 19, 2013, 23:28

Matias

Video recorded yesterday, i was not desynced (0.0% packetloss) and server had 0.1% packetloss, only god knows what happened there :P

:angry: :herpderp: :derp:

Hobo

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Daniel[COL]

"I don't care what people think or say about me, I know who I am." -Jonathan Davis (KoRn)
[country]Colombia[/country] [country]Colombia[/country] :3 C O L O M B I A :3 [country]Colombia[/country] [country]Colombia[/country]

Luismi.

This happend because you press pause before you go to the bridge, a lot of time happend for me, if i press the pause on the Refiinery when i go to the bridge i see the ferry on the middle of road, or how we can see in the video, the diferent parts of the ferry xD
Me owned Vikingo. xD.

Supreme

Quote from: Luismi. on February 20, 2013, 09:36
This happend because you press pause before you go to the bridge, a lot of time happend for me, if i press the pause on the Refiinery when i go to the bridge i see the ferry on the middle of road, or how we can see in the video, the diferent parts of the ferry xD

Yep.

I had that too lol.

Matias

Quote from: Luismi. on February 20, 2013, 09:36

I never paused my game that day.  :cereal:

nyolc8

This happens for me when the server is laggy.