News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

I need help...

Started by Bruno_2MLG4CT, February 18, 2013, 10:11

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Well, i installed a snow mod, but because i had no space, i had to remove some original GTA files and input the snow mod's files. But now, i removed some games and i have space, i don't want to reinstall whole GTA because i will lose my mods and i don't want to. If someone has the original GTA files, please send me :) Thanks in advance :P

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Luismi.

what files you need exactly brane?? :)
Me owned Vikingo. xD.

Ethan

like files in the data folder, anim folder, models, what kind of files do you need?
try this:
http://www.gta-downloads.com/en/gta-san-andreas/file-backups/

Bruno_2MLG4CT

I am not sure because a guy was installing it via Teamviewer... But i think i need texture org. files because it was texture mod...

turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

mamorunl

You are better off reinstalling the game. A snow mod takes up about a quarter of the game or so.

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: mamorunl on February 19, 2013, 14:34
You are better off reinstalling the game. A snow mod takes up about a quarter of the game or so.
Ok, i believe so i will :)