News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Dayz

Started by Rockey, February 17, 2013, 14:36

Rockey

Hey guys i've been playing a game called Dayz for a while now, im sure most people have heard of it or played it too.. Just thought i'd share a short hacker video i made to show why this game can be an ass to play  :ukiddn:
If anyone would like to play with me i can give you the IP to the server my friend owns (If im allowed to do that? im not sure)

Watch in 720p!

Ethan

never heard of it, dont really have any interest.. and if someone wants the IP, PM it to them

Rockey

Its a mod for Arma 2, its basiclly a very detailed zombie game with a great selection of guns, loot and vehicles..

Matias

I prefer left 4 dead 2 :P

THATS a zombie survival

Rockey

Quote from: Matias. on February 17, 2013, 15:56
I prefer left 4 dead 2 :P

THATS a zombie survival

I have that also! but i prefer the pvp on Dayz but then just having all the zombies adds another side to the game

Dobby

I brought this last week, and it was ok, but hackers decided to use/getall and kill us, loot us, and leave -_- I'm gonna wait til it comes standalone before I play it again
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Rockey

Quote from: DanielDawson on February 17, 2013, 16:41
I brought this last week, and it was ok, but hackers decided to use/getall and kill us, loot us, and leave -_- I'm gonna wait til it comes standalone before I play it again

Yeah hackers are a big problem

Matheus

Left 4 Dead (1 and 2) forever  :))

Rockey

Quote from: Matheus on February 17, 2013, 16:55

I have to disagree.. Dayz, especially the standalone version will destroy left 4 dead

Shake

Quote from: Rockey on February 17, 2013, 16:59

I have to disagree.. Dayz, especially the standalone version will destroy left 4 dead

Just like WarZ was going to destroy DayZ, and people got bored of it 2 weeks later?
DayZ will die sooner or later. It gets boring.
You get the best weapons, and then what? You can get whatever you want from there on.
L4D1/L4D2 got some epic maps to play alone/with friends, and it's funnier to play. Versus is god damn fun!

Supra

I am thinking about trying out Arma 2, but I'm not too thrilled about zombies..

Rockey

Quote from: Shake. on February 17, 2013, 17:06
Quote from: Rockey on February 17, 2013, 16:59

Just like WarZ was going to destroy DayZ, and people got bored of it 2 weeks later?
DayZ will die sooner or later. It gets boring.
You get the best weapons, and then what? You can get whatever you want from there on.
L4D1/L4D2 got some epic maps to play alone/with friends, and it's funnier to play. Versus is god damn fun!

There was a huge hype for Warz i agree but it turned out to be crap. The reason i think Dayz standalone wont be the same is because its improving an already great game, and about getting the best gear on dayz, once you have it you can choose todo what ever you want if thats looting, killing players or anything you want...

Quote from: Supra on February 17, 2013, 17:08
I am thinking about trying out Arma 2, but I'm not too thrilled about zombies..

Dayz isnt just a zombie game, another side is the PvP action which really does add a new side to the game from just blowing zombies brains everywhere

Clutch

Dayz is awsome from what I've seen, I'm planning to buy the standalone when it comes out .. that and the Arma 2 wasteland mod ... better than Left for Dead.
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

Rockey

Quote from: Clutch on February 17, 2013, 21:44
Dayz is awsome from what I've seen, I'm planning to buy the standalone when it comes out .. that and the Arma 2 wasteland mod ... better than Left for Dead.

Wasteland is amaizng too! Playing dayz on an active server is great.. my buddys server gets 40-50 players daily with tons of vehicles

Rockey

Ok... On second thoughts, maybe dayz full of hackers! this was the like forth time we got hacked tonight