News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Club donations help

Started by Rockey, February 17, 2013, 14:23

Rockey

I've been wanting to update my clubs donations page on our sub forums for a while but i cant find a good way to display it.
I was thinking of doing a table but i dont understand how to insert tables into these forums, i know theres a table button but i cant work out how to make a table from it..

Please can someone either;

• Explain how to make a table
  • Make me a table (Will consider giving you either money or a staff position in the club if you are willing to keep helping us out)
  • Explain another method to display donations onto a sub forums page for a club that is easy to update

Ethan

ask $nake, he is the forums master on that stuff

Rockey

$nake

Done sir :) prepared for 4 months, tell me if you will want more :P

anyway, if you know HTML and CSS on semi-advanced level, you will know how to make BBC :)

Rockey

Quote from: $nake on February 18, 2013, 08:25

anyway, if you know HTML and CSS on semi-advanced level, you will know how to make BBC :)

Just seen its thanks soooo much! Great help!
I know the very slighest HTML, im taking ICT at GCSE level and then A Level so i should know more soon

$nake

Quote from: Rockey on February 18, 2013, 12:40
Quote from: $nake on February 18, 2013, 08:25

Just seen its thanks soooo much! Great help!
I know the very slighest HTML, im taking ICT at GCSE level and then A Level so i should know more soon
anyway if I won't be able to come online and fix, ask mati or joshy :)