News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Today i woke up and...

Started by Matias, February 15, 2013, 16:44

Matias

So today i woke up and saw this at all news programs, poor russia people, does anyone live at russia and saw it?

$nake

I've heard about that in Radio :o poor people but..
they are accusing americans that was their fault..

SHAME ON YOU RUSSIANS! Look at yourself first..

X_Raided

they say american are responsible for a meteorite ? wtf

trying to see from admans point of veiw

Matias

Supreme

Saw it on reddit, damn that's hard

Dobby

I was watching BBC News before i went bed this morning (3-4AM)they said we'd get missed by an asteriod. How wrong they were, i read about it on Sky News Twitter feed this morning when I woke up
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Guys, that was meteor rain, nothing strange. The meteors in the most cases fall in oceans but now it has been Russia, they can fall anywhere, but because Russia is big, Russia has more chances to see (feel) the meteor rain. Only on little piece of one factory is destroyed, if they fall directly on you guys, they can kill you, but as Russian scientists said, there was no place for panic. The radiation level is still same, and as i said, no victims. So do not panic you too guys lol.

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Matias

Quote from: brane on February 15, 2013, 19:49
Guys, that was meteor rain, nothing strange.
Its confirmed it was not a meteor rain, it was a single case where the meteor was not detected at time according to Russia cientists.

The meteors in the most cases fall in oceans but now it has been Russia, they can fall anywhere, but because Russia is big, Russia has more chances to see (feel) the meteor rain.

Yep russia is so big that can be hitted by anything like the ocean. It's more probably a meteor falls at sea or a big contry rather than a little country.

Only on little piece of one factory is destroyed, if they fall directly on you guys, they can kill you, but as Russian scientists said, there was no place for panic. The radiation level is still same, and as i said, no victims.

All glasses and walls in atleast 6 cities close to where the meteor felt got broken, no one got hurt due to the meteor, the few 900 injured persons got hurt due to the broken glasses. For sure if it falls on you it will kill you lol it was going at 54000kph according to local news and it weight was 10tons.

But well there are more chances to get killed by a car than a meteor falling on you lol

Dobby

Aww Matias, you beat me to it :( lols, I was about to reply with the same thing. I've just seen it on Channel 5 News. That wasn't no meteor shower
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

SeraMondialu

my bomb failed, it was attempt to hit poland :(

TruckerVice

In  Mother Rusia space came to you.

Matias

This video makes it look much more scary lol :P

Hobo

Quote from: $nake on February 15, 2013, 16:51
they are accusing americans that was their fault..
Lol. I no longer feel bad for them.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Twido

its pretty normal that meteors fall down on earth.. nothing special, just really bad it now choose his way to target puttin. Just bad thing is that 1000 people were wounded, no dead people

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

DeHavilland

20 secs too late to hit my town xD
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]