BMW E36 Stance | Works

Started by Linguritza, February 08, 2013, 07:44

Linguritza

After gettin' borred of modding I started again
I'm proud to say that this fitment is made from dummies, so it works on SA:MP, exactly like here

Hope you like it :D

TehEpixBraxy

Wheels dont match the car color wise. Whether then that I love it! Do we get a download link?

[Spoiler]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.
[/spoiler]

Vado19

the wheel colors aren't supposed to match that's the point of the lowered lifestyle. it's derived from the JDM street tuner style of cars. white car pink wheels u know.

for example

Quote from: RaceRX96 on October 09, 2012, 00:01
hes one of few dark skinned people i like.

Rubber

Quote from: Vado19 on February 08, 2013, 23:38
the wheel colors aren't supposed to match that's the point of the lowered lifestyle. it's derived from the JDM street tuner style of cars. white car pink wheels u know.

for example

The camber on those wheels is awful. I'd hate to be the one that has to buy new tires every 5,000 miles...it's like a damn kid designed that hunk of junk. Sorry, not a fan lol.

RaceRX

that ek is sick. and the tires dont wear out much faster... you run low PSI and rotate the tire on the rim halfway through wear. really not that hard .

and that civic is barely even a 1 degree camber.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Viper

i want that mod and ur ur mod on ur area!!!!!!
[SAP]Egert: viper and Boy arent brothers right?
DeHavilland: Nope
DeHavilland: Boy is from NL and Viper is from AUS

We aren't brothers, we just act like them.

Luismi.

Nice car Linguritza :) Really nice.
Me owned Vikingo. xD.