News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Fast and Furious 6!!

Started by Kenworth, February 04, 2013, 06:41

Kenworth

Quote from: Vinny on February 04, 2013, 17:49
I forgot, this is not the trailer, its just a spot lauched on yesterdays Superbowl match Baltimore Ravens vs. San Francisco 49ers. The official trailer is out tomorrow.

BTW: http://www.thefastandthefurious.com/

10 hours to the official trailer.
Cheers for the link! :D

Viper

Quote from: Ethan on February 04, 2013, 12:31
they should have stopped after the fourth one....

HOW dare you ethan  :gtfo: :gtfo:
[SAP]Egert: viper and Boy arent brothers right?
DeHavilland: Nope
DeHavilland: Boy is from NL and Viper is from AUS

We aren't brothers, we just act like them.

Shake

THE EXTENDED FIRST LOOK IS OUT! It's fucking beautiful, I'm going to see it, no doubt.

Vinny

Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Shake

Quote from: Vinny on February 05, 2013, 18:34

Yes, this.
Cookie for you because I'm too lazy to post it.

Vinny

Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Matias

wooot, some days ago i watched fast and furious 5 on my ps3.
its awesome, cant wait for fast and furious 6, the end scene of 5th movie is awesome :P

also i noticed Dwayne Johnson is on 6th movie, that guy + Vin Diesel fighting is awesome :P

Dobby

I'll definately go watch it! And Ethan, they shouldn't of made Tokyo Drift, its the worst F&F film
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Shake

Quote from: Matias. on February 05, 2013, 19:24
its awesome, cant wait for fast and furious 6, the end scene of 5th movie is awesome :P

also i noticed Dwayne Johnson is on 6th movie, that guy + Vin Diesel fighting is awesome :P
He's on the 5th too :) That movie was epic.

Quote from: DanielDawson on February 05, 2013, 19:29
I'll definately go watch it! And Ethan, they shouldn't of made Tokyo Drift, its the worst F&F film
I kinda like Tokyo Drift. It's a bit different from the normal F&F yes, but they can't do the same thing all over again. They also changed stuff in F&F6 and it will be awesome from what I've seen. :D

Matias

Quote from: Shake. on February 05, 2013, 19:47

Yes i know he been on the 5th movie, thats why i said the fight scene between him and vin diesel was awesome.

Shake

Quote from: Matias. on February 05, 2013, 19:49
Quote from: Shake. on February 05, 2013, 19:47

Yes i know he been on the 5th movie, thats why i said the fight scene between him and vin diesel was awesome.
Didn't see, my bad haha. It will be beaten by the fight in the 6th movie I think :o That jump looks epic.

Kenworth

That extended look trailer! :so_much_win:

Supra

It's actually quite rarely I agree with your opinions and statements, but this one I completely agree with you on.

The trailer for Fast 6 totally ruined all my expectations for it. They have completely ruined their whole kind of movie genre.

I loved the first and second FnF, they were focusing on the correct thing - street racing. Cars. Actual driving.
The new movies are all about nonsense, unreal action and explosions. There is so little of the real driving left, it makes me sick.

The trailer is all about lame action, explosions, jumping, fighting.. Looks like a transformers or death race movie.. I cant say anything else than I am very disappoint.

I'm not sure if I will even bother watching it.. Guess I'm gonna have to watch the first movie over again, for the 10. time or so..

Shake

Quote from: Supra on February 05, 2013, 20:44

It's actually quite rarely I agree with your opinions and statements, but this one I completely agree with you on.

The trailer for Fast 6 totally ruined all my expectations for it. They have completely ruined their whole kind of movie genre.

I loved the first and second FnF, they were focusing on the correct thing - street racing. Cars. Actual driving.
The new movies are all about nonsense, unreal action and explosions. There is so little of the real driving left, it makes me sick.

The trailer is all about lame action, explosions, jumping, fighting.. Looks like a transformers or death race movie.. I cant say anything else than I am very disappoint.

I'm not sure if I will even bother watching it.. Guess I'm gonna have to watch the first movie over again, for the 10. time or so..
They cant keep using the same ideas for 6 movies in a row. What kind of money would they earn? None. No profit at all. They came up with new ideas, people are excited about it. The world is about new ideas and inovation, not the same stuff all day, every single day. Same applies for the movies, and this one aswel. Why make it ALL about street racing? There is street racing in all the movies from the 1st to the 6th, they didn't take it out because F&F is about racing. But not 100% about racing, and they can't make 100+min movies that everything you see is street racing. I'm excited about this one, because it's a new idea, and it's inovating. Same reason why many people want to see the movie.

Matias

Quote from: Shake. on February 05, 2013, 20:59
Quote from: Supra on February 05, 2013, 20:44

They cant keep using the same ideas for 6 movies in a row. What kind of money would they earn? None. No profit at all. They came up with new ideas, people are excited about it. The world is about new ideas and inovation, not the same stuff all day, every single day. Same applies for the movies, and this one aswel. Why make it ALL about street racing? There is street racing in all the movies from the 1st to the 6th, they didn't take it out because F&F is about racing. But not 100% about racing, and they can't make 100+min movies that everything you see is street racing. I'm excited about this one, because it's a new idea, and it's inovating. Same reason why many people want to see the movie.

You sir deserve a....

[hide=][/hide]