Epic Scania Mod [NO LAG]

Started by StarMaker[NL], January 31, 2013, 16:53

StarMaker[NL]

CREATOR: EasyMan

Hi all, i found an epic scania mod without lag. (on my pc, and its a bad one)

• Lag: No
  • Flipping Fast: No
  • Bad Point(s): Its losing his doors and then it looks weird.
  • Damage: Not really, 6/10
  • CLEO Addons: Its steering.cs but dont worry, doesnt change config.cfg - It adds a feature so steer inside moves + Windows getting cleaned

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/XeK0J#0[/imgur]

Click here to download

//Corrected author's name - Hax
:fuckyeah:

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Ethan

DJ_Smashon

How did I get Scania to santa? WTF? I did read Epic Santa Mod? I was like wtf when I didn't find any santa. I think I'm a bit tired.
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

Matheus

Quote from: Ethan on January 31, 2013, 18:18
for ETS 2 or GTA?

It has CJ driving it and water on the background, so, it's probrably for Need for Speed   :herpderp:

StarMaker[NL]

Quote from: Matheus on January 31, 2013, 20:08
Quote from: Ethan on January 31, 2013, 18:18
for ETS 2 or GTA?

It has CJ driving it and water on the background, so, it's probrably for Need for Speed   :herpderp:

:closeenough: Its for Call Of Duty Black Ops II, im adding download soon. Replaces Helicopter :fuckyeah:

EDIT: If you believe this its stupid, its for GTA, im adding download link :P
:fuckyeah:

MexicanGangster6840

[hide=Photo I Took A Long Time Ago][/hide]

BGTrucker

Exact name of author of the mod is EasyMan,not EasyMen.One letter can make big difference,and also I'm sure author wouldn't like his name to be written unproperly.

ratata

BGTrucker

Quote from: ratata on February 05, 2013, 20:16
Where you see EPIC?
Well,I think you can judge if a mod is epic after you learn to make simple mods,because I bet you can't make even a mod with such quality no matter how high it is rated.

ratata

Quote from: BGTrucker on February 05, 2013, 23:10
Quote from: ratata on February 05, 2013, 20:16
Where you see EPIC?
Well,I think you can judge if a mod is epic after you learn to make simple mods,because I bet you can't make even a mod with such quality no matter how high it is rated.
Challange accept.

:)

SeraMondialu

Well, that aren't made by you ratata . It's simple to look google images for a pic with sa great truck mods just to seem cool .

@I don't like this scania because it's 6x4, european 6x4 sucks .

ratata

Quote from: SNOW15AWESOME on February 07, 2013, 13:40
Well, that aren't made by you ratata . It's simple to look google images for a pic with sa great truck mods just to seem cool .

@I don't like this scania because it's 6x4, european 6x4 sucks .

22 random Scania's.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9hsx3h

BGTrucker

Well,if this really you(Bartek/Raszja) PM me in TM forum so you proove me that it's really you,cause I know that those trucks are made by Bartek/Raszja from Truckmania.
About the 6x4 Scania,well,European 6x4 tractor units have a little shorter chassis,this looks more of a Australian market Scania,in Australia European models have a little longer chassis,like the one on the picture.