News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

[MOD]Buick Regal 2012

Started by Polaco, January 28, 2013, 20:04

Polaco

Here is my first post.I bring to you a Buick Regal 2012,it was a Opel Insignia,passed to a Buick Regal by Me.Has this car for GTA VC,but all parts is bugged,i can't convert,and decided to do this with Opel.Opel is a European model of that car.

Credits: Forza Motorsport 3,Sean,firestone,Polaco (me)

Here some pic's

Handling: 10/10
Damage: 0/10 (This isn't for crashing)
Design: 10/10
Interior: 10/10
Lag: 0/10 (DFF has 7.5mb)
Bouncing: 0/10 (in the same position of original car)
OpCodes: NO.

Replaces: Elegant
Features: SA Lights,SA Plates

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?uyc2estcidd8uin

Hope you enjoy it O0

Mod request by Biszy
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

Biszy

:D :D:D:D:D:D awsone car. love it. and i finnaly get to use it ig :D:D:D tytytytytyty
Biszy

Polaco

Np anytime,if you need,you need it
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Who is Polaco?

DeHavilland

Nice will download it, make a video, post it on youtube as usual, gain more players to download it :) Putting 100% credit to you :)
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Pink_Floyd

Sean (Taiwan)

That's great! You just did it without permission!
You've stolen the logo, grill and emblems that I scratch-made.
I've spent much time on them, and you steal it within a few second, I guess.
SHAME ON YOU!!!

TheSandman

Quote from: Sean (Taiwan) on April 18, 2013, 05:06
SHAME ON YOU!!!
Thats kinda your fault for uploading it on the internet, once its online, there is NO way to have control over it.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Dobby

Quote from: TheSandman on April 18, 2013, 08:33
SHAME ON YOU!!!
Thats kinda your fault for uploading it on the internet, once its online, there is NO way to have control over it.

That's why i'll never release anything mod/server wise. I don't want someone going in, tearing it apart and claiming it for themselves.

On topic. Nice mod :)
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Sean (Taiwan)

@TheSandman
WUT??? My fault? So people with wrong doing could speak louder than victims or other people?
Or this kind of unlawful deeds are legitimate nowaday?
No offense, but that's really unacceptable...

@Dobby
That seems legit now.
I just don't wanna being selfish, and this kind of shit happens...
Even if my conversions are for less and less popular GTA VC, there are still thiefs...

To prove that I'm not just mess around or being a hooligan
here is the article about my Buick Regal, I made firestone's Insignia into this Regal
http://seantaiwan-vcmods.blogspot.tw/2012/12/buick-regal.html
(BTW I'm not promoting my blog, just to give you evidence.)
I'm his official VC converter, which means I have his permission to convert his mods to VC
And I spent A LOT OF TIMES on making these varieties...
I'm very unskillful in scratch-making models, and there are NO ready-made "Buick","Regal","CXL" emblems.
So I made them myself...with lots of efforts
It is a shame to see this kind of theft happened. If you've asked me, I'm very glad to share my "shitty works" if you want.
Too bad this guy do not understand "intellectual property rights."

Dobby

Quote from: Sean (Taiwan) on April 18, 2013, 10:44
@TheSandman
WUT??? My fault? So people with wrong doing could speak louder than victims or other people?
Or this kind of unlawful deeds are legitimate nowaday?
No offense, but that's really unacceptable...

@Dobby
That seems legit now.
I just don't wanna being selfish, and this kind of shit happens...
Even if my conversions are for less and less popular GTA VC, there are still thiefs...

To prove that I'm not just mess around or being a hooligan
here is the article about my Buick Regal, I made firestone's Insignia into this Regal
http://seantaiwan-vcmods.blogspot.tw/2012/12/buick-regal.html
(BTW I'm not promoting my blog, just to give you evidence.)
I'm his official VC converter, which means I have his permission to convert his mods to VC
And I spent A LOT OF TIMES on making these varieties...
I'm very unskillful in scratch-making models, and there are NO ready-made "Buick","Regal","CXL" emblems.
So I made them myself...with lots of efforts
It is a shame to see this kind of theft happened. If you've asked me, I'm very glad to share my "shitty works" if you want.
Too bad this guy do not understand "intellectual property rights."

"Interllectual" rights have no meaning these days on the interwebs. If i made this mod, i'd be pissed that someone is claiming it as their own, but its, as i said: the internet. Regardless. If you did make it, it's a nice mod as i may have said :) I'll definately download it.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Polaco

SHAME ON YOU!!!
Dude...the dff file is open,it means "Free to Edit" so you can't block me from edit it,next time,lock dff files  ;)
Who is Polaco?

Polaco

And btw,sorry for this guys,but the dff is open and it means free to edit,like i said,so i can edit or modify it,i'm not a pirate stealing credits

EDIT: Sean,if you want steal my Trucks,you have this freedom,but remember,i never steal anything of you and things on internet are free for all
Who is Polaco?

Matheus

Quote from: Polaco on April 18, 2013, 19:34
And btw,sorry for this guys,but the dff is open and it means free to edit,like i said,so i can edit or modify it,i'm not a pirate stealing credits

EDIT: Sean,if you want steal my Trucks,you have this freedom,but remember,i never steal anything of you and things on internet are free for all

Dude, what? Are you fucking insane? What if i convert one of those trucks on the internet and post them here, as always, you will say things like "post the credits", and all this shit. You're insane.

Polaco

Quote from: Matheus on April 18, 2013, 23:38
Quote from: Polaco on April 18, 2013, 19:34

Dude, what? Are you fucking insane? What if i convert one of those trucks on the internet and post them here, as always, you will say things like "post the credits", and all this shit. You're insane.
And tell me what else I'll want? Killing someone because they forgot the damn credits a crappy little truck? No man, I just ask credits and I apologize if I forget some, is just that, many look the truck and who posted it, I see the credits, I'm sure editors actually do the same
Who is Polaco?

Terrorista310

Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.