Your memories of CT..

Started by Dobby, January 20, 2013, 23:10

Dobby

Is this in the right section? :D if so, good.

Wanted to ask you guys what your favorite moments in Convoy Trucking? It could be buying your first house, or buying a 6 slot or whatever. As long as it involves Convoy Trucking, it counts.

Here's mine:
Buying my first house after 100 truck loads, I thought Los Santos would be a good place to start out, how wrong I was xD also brought my first car, it was an Elegy for $98,000. Since then, I'm in my third house in SF, along with a RT and Artic 1 trailer.

There was the RP moment with a few people, I think it was Hermes who recorded it? I forgot.

Feels like I've made a few friends here too, which is a bonus in my opinion :D

Your go..
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Matias

Here: http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,33800.0.html
Same topic :|
You asked exactly the same but sandman asked about 2012.

Calvingreen17.

Instead, you should make this topic "Post PICTURES of your favorite memories of CT" if you have them of course.

I'd like to post some pics of my noobery during 2010-2011 but my frequent reinstalls deleted them all (as well as my.....fapping database :p)

EDIT:

I love every single one of you guys that were there that day :D

Older and wiser

Matias

Oh dat pics, i remember when you became a moderator konali and me where fighting for having you and summoning you everywhere at San andreas xD  :P

StarMaker[NL]

Ah... well hard to say what my memories were :S.

My first 1 slot was a nice day, eyre just got updated and i bought a little house there, with my friend minibikee. after that i moved in a smaller 1 slot wich i seriously hated :S. Since then i live in my tiny house @ LS.

And other thing i remember: When server was moving to UK everyone was trolling arround in at-400's at LV airport :D
:fuckyeah: