News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

I have to start over

Started by Ethan, January 05, 2013, 02:59

Ethan

just informing everyone now that I have to reinstall my SA and SAMP since everytime I connect, I can login correctly, switch and successfully select a skin class and then once I spawn... the GTA crashes... I dont know what I added (if I did) I dont know what file is causing this. I even did a system restore, and it still crashes. I am not going to take the time to figure out which file it thats messing me up.. I know this probably makes no sense and noone can really help me since I did whatever is causing it....

I have alot of just texture type mods and I will be testing each one for working source before moving on, so I will be unavailable this weekend... this sucks I know, dont cry to much :P . I will be back the beginning of next week and may be less active as it the new year and I need to put fourth more effort to find employment... and yes I have been looking for two long years (look at me personal text, even though I do work the races at Daytona in January and February known as "Speed Weeks"

Adios
Goodbye
Bon Jour
Zbogom
Afscheid
Cäkemiin
Au Revoir
Pożegnanie
La revedere
Arrivederci

dont blame me if Google Translator fails

Nate

Sad to hear this ethan. Something similar happened to me about a year ago and i just ended up reinstalling gta:sa because it only took a few minutes and fixed everything. Hope to see you back soon  :-\
New (newer) laptop specs[spoiler]Laptop: Acer Aspire v3-571g-6602
Cpu: i5 2450M 2.5 GHz (3.1 GHz Boost)
Gpu: Nvidia GT 630m 2gb
Ram: 8gb dual channel DDR3 1600mhz
HDD: 500gb
[/spoiler]

Spekter

sardarji

Viper

ethan i had the same problem a week ago just dl another gta and ur fine
[SAP]Egert: viper and Boy arent brothers right?
DeHavilland: Nope
DeHavilland: Boy is from NL and Viper is from AUS

We aren't brothers, we just act like them.

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Pożegnanie Ethan  :biggrin:

google translator ftw!

SeraMondialu

$nake

Quote from: SzajmoN on January 05, 2013, 10:05
Pożegnanie Ethan  :biggrin:

google translator ftw!
:PFFFTCCHCHCHHFFFTTT:

I hope that you will fix this asap, anyway I think that removing all files from GTA SA folders will fix this :)

TheShetlandSheepdog

Sad to hear :(.
Cya Ethan :(.

Calvingreen17.

La revedere Ethan. Pe curand (Goodbye Ethan, see you soon in Romanian).

Older and wiser

Twido

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Ethan

Quote from: $nake on January 05, 2013, 10:46
I hope that you will fix this asap, anyway I think that removing all files from GTA SA folders will fix this

Honestly $nake, thats one thing I think your sincere about and thanks to everyone else

Supreme