Christmas Present Hunt 2012

Started by mick88, December 02, 2012, 13:12

mick88

This year just like last year there will be 25 presents scattered around the map that you can collect to get the prize. The reward is the same as last year, it's the RC Bandit, so the players who didn't get a chance to get it las year, have this opportunity again.

Those who already own RC Bandit, can still win the main prize by being the first one to find all presents. The main prize will be announced soon.

Update:
Rules:

• Server staff members (moderators and administrators) cannot compete for the main prizes.
  • Do not give out locations of presents to other players.
  • Prizes are non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for anything (take it or leave it).
  • Present Hunt runs until 1st January or longer
  • Event starts today, after next server restart (within 30-60 min)

The main prize is the Happyland mansion.
Conditions:

• Winner will have to sell his current house (cannot own 2 houses)
  • No, you can't resell it for 30 mil - winner gets the mansion for free and will not get any (significant) amount for money from selling it/refund.

Prizes for the 3 first players:
30 days VIP each.

Please post proof to claim any of the above prizes (no screenshots, just chatlog).

Prizes for every player who finds all presents:
RC Bandit (only 1 can be owned) - granted automatically, no need to claim.

TheSandman

25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Dr_Doom

Konali

Based on facts and logic thinking i have a good idea what the main prize will be this year.
In that case mick, really generous and cool man:)
Its usefull for a lot of players not for me, but we will always have the fun of searching it:P
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

$nake

Quote from: TheSandman on December 02, 2012, 13:15
2nd and 3rd prizes too?
1st will be 200 day ban
2nd will be 60 day ban
3rd will be just 7 day ban
:D

Konali

Quote from: $nake on December 02, 2012, 13:36
Quote from: TheSandman on December 02, 2012, 13:15
2nd and 3rd prizes too?
1st will be 200 day ban
2nd will be 60 day ban
3rd will be just 7 day ban
:D
LOL. you sir you won a free cookie

And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

mick88

Main prize might be christmas wishes from mick ;)
Really generous indeed :D

Matias

Quote from: mick88 on December 02, 2012, 13:44

:biggrin: Thats an awesome prize :P

Supreme

DeHavilland

Nice, indeed, I sold my RC Bandit by misstake last year xD Perhaps the presents are located at same places? :)
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Twido

Quote from: mick88 on December 02, 2012, 13:44
maybe a kiss on the cheek from you as first prize  :-* :-* :-* ;D

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Ethan

any specific time? or will the present hunt start when the Christmas maps are  in...

Supra

So the first player to collect all the 25 presents, wins the Happyland mansion?

Konali

Thanks for listening to my suggestion to make a ct xmas special to win a house this year. great job mick:)

May i ask why moderators cant participate for happyland? for example luismi wanted it really bad, he plays 30 hours a week to work for it.

I dont need the house or vip, but for players like luismi its kinda sad to see your dream house going away just because you are staff which you do voluntary already. Kinda = staff is cool but i dont care about you guys.
Just my opinion, once again great work

Anri

Quote from: Konali on December 02, 2012, 14:21
Thanks for listening to my suggestion to make a ct xmas special to win a house this year. great job mick:)

May i ask why moderators cant participate for happyland? for example luismi wanted it really bad, he plays 30 hours a week to work for it.

I dont need the house or vip, but for players like luismi its kinda sad to see your dream house going away just because you are staff which you do voluntary already. Kinda = staff is cool but i dont care about you guys.
Just my opinion, once again great work

mick is a dreamkiller :P
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri