Suggestion about this fucking Happyland

Started by Delikatesy, December 01, 2012, 21:26

Delikatesy

Hello everybody !

My suggestion is very simple : smaller price for happyland. Really 60KK for house (5slots !) far from the civilization is too much.

Greetings

Delikatesy

Ok but now nobody want buy it so the price will be smaller than 60KK ^^.

Supreme

Dr_Doom

Quote from: Delikatesy on December 01, 2012, 22:00
Ok but now nobody want buy it so the price will be smaller than 60KK ^^.

That won't happen ... In the past Happyland was for sale for a long time before someone bought it. It's just a matter of time until someoje huys it again ...

Matheus

The "fucking Happyland" should stay with the same price, simple because it would create fights and fights for people who are working hard for 60,000,000....i say -1 for it

TheShetlandSheepdog

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

no houses -> players bitching about it
houses available -> they are too expensive
houses with decent prices -> sold fast -> no houses -> ...

it will never be good...

droctogonapus

╭━━━━━━━━━╮╭┓┈┈┏╮
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃┃╰╮╭╯┃(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Fuck Tables.
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃╰━┓┏━╯ 
┃┈┈┈┈┈-●┈┈┈╰━━╯┃
┣━━━━━━╯┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Its a whale.  Computer Specs[spoiler]
Video card: Asus AMD R9 270 + Gigabyte GeForce GT 620 1 GB (Physx Card)
CPU: AMD FX 6300
Motherboard: Asus M5A97 LE R2.0
HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black 7200rpm
Case: Zalman Z9 Plus
PSU: Corsair Professional Series HX650 Modular Power Supply
Memory: Amd Radeon Entertainment Series 16GB DDR3 1600 CL9[/spoiler]

Konali

Happyland is this expensive because it has a gate+ helipad.
Without that it possibly would be around 25 mil or something like that.

If happyland aint being bought for X weeks, mick probably will make it cheaper again.
Personally i think the new buyer should pay also 50 mil for it like the last owner did. But eventually it is just a matter of having the funds dudes:)

If you dont spend your money on clubs/cars idk what else, eventually you will have a big bank amount and you have a better possibility of getting these kind of houses.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Twido

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Joshly98

Rubber

Don't like it? Don't buy it, simple as that. If it is for sale for a really long time, mick might eventually lower the price, but probably not. Someone will always be willing to buy it...we have seen this many times before.

Xzodar

If i had 60m i would buy it that house is my favorite! O0

Delikatesy

Everything bright. Too much - so I will lock topic.