News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Outback Truckers

Started by BGTrucker, November 02, 2012, 07:02

BGTrucker

Hi all.Again I want to present you another interesting TV show,similar to Ice Road Truckers.Again it shows the real truckers life,but this time it ain't in Alaska,it's in Australia,and it tells about the life of the drivers of the biggest trucks in the world-the Roadtrains.As I am a roadtrain lover this show is very interesting,and I watch it with joy :) I hope others like it too,and I'm sure many of you will since there are many Australians in the server :) .And please share your opinion,and if someone starts to follow the series,I'd love to see comments of you in this topic :)
Here is the promo trailer of the series

BTW sorry if this is not the right place to put this topic,please move if neccesary

TheSandman

Nope, right place :)

Ive watched both the first and second episode, (third comes out tomorrow), and i love it.
One of the best shows ever! You can download episodes from PirateBay :D
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

BGTrucker

Quote from: TheSandman on November 02, 2012, 07:19

Ive watched both the first and second episode, (third comes out tomorrow), and i love it.
Me too have watched them :P and can't wait for ep.3 :D
About the free download,wasn't sure if it's allowed to share torrent links so I didn't mentioned it's available on thepiratebay :D
@ Sandie-I like how that guy(I can't remember names with watching only 2 episodes) first stuck in a mud,then on that river crossing :D but he sure is a real Aussie trucker,giving everything to supply the continent with food and other stuff :) as they said in one of the episodes-without roadtrains Australia will die.

TheSandman

Quote from: BGTrucker on November 02, 2012, 09:46
Quote from: TheSandman on November 02, 2012, 07:19

Me too have watched them :P and can't wait for ep.3 :D
About the free download,wasn't sure if it's allowed to share torrent links so I didn't mentioned it's available on thepiratebay :D
@ Sandie-I like how that guy(I can't remember names with watching only 2 episodes) first stuck in a mud,then on that river crossing :D but he sure is a real Aussie trucker,giving everything to supply the continent with food and other stuff :) as they said in one of the episodes-without roadtrains Australia will die.
The guy in the mud from episode 2? Thats Steve :P

Costel

Viper

im watching secound ep of it now
[SAP]Egert: viper and Boy arent brothers right?
DeHavilland: Nope
DeHavilland: Boy is from NL and Viper is from AUS

We aren't brothers, we just act like them.

Mr.Kangaroo

i thought it was only on in australia...
:derp:
Gold iPhone 5S - Silver iPad Air

TheSandman

Quote from: KangarooAUS on November 02, 2012, 10:06
On TV yea, you can only watch it online with an Australian IP address, but you can search "outback truckers" on PirateBay and download episodes :)

Mr.Kangaroo

Quote from: TheSandman on November 02, 2012, 10:08
On TV yea, you can only watch it online with an Australian IP address, but you can search "outback truckers" on PirateBay and download episodes :)
oh haha :D
Gold iPhone 5S - Silver iPad Air

Viper

i like claire and mark and there dog :D

BGTrucker

@Sandie-Yea,Steve Grahame was his name :) I like him,he's a veteran I guess,and he has alot of experience with trucking in the outback :)
@Viper-What's wrong with that crazy mut,it gone wild :D
I can't wait till tomorrow for episode 3 :D
Episode 3 coming tomorrow :)
BTW a useful thingy for notifying you about upcoming new episode for those who have Facebook accounts,You just have to "join" this event https://www.facebook.com/events/418896318171201/
Some of You I have already invited :D

EDIT:oh,Sandie,now I saw where Perth is,the place you live in :) (oh,Alex lives there too :) )
btw who likes that ex-model chick with the KW K108 ?

Viper

Quote from: BGTrucker on November 02, 2012, 11:03
@Sandie-Yea,Steve Grahame was his name :) I like him,he's a veteran I guess,and he has alot of experience with trucking in the outback :)
@Viper-What's wrong with that crazy mut,it gone wild :D
I can't wait till tomorrow for episode 3 :D
Episode 3 coming tomorrow :)
BTW a useful thingy for notifying you about upcoming new episode for those who have Facebook accounts,You just have to "join" this event https://www.facebook.com/events/418896318171201/
Some of You I have already invited :D

EDIT:oh,Sandie,now I saw where Perth is,the place you live in :) (oh,Alex lives there too :) )
btw who likes that ex-model chick with the KW K108 ?

bg u like perth btw i love in perth :)

Benny

I dwonloaded them there, doesn't work for me.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

TheSandman

Quote from: Mr.Benny on November 02, 2012, 16:23
I dwonloaded them there, doesn't work for me.
You downloaded them on piratebay and they dont work? download VLC media player (google it) and use it to watch them.

BGTrucker

Talking about video players,I removed my whole Klite codec pack because of trying to free more disk space,and after installing newer version,MPC-HC(Media Player Classic Home Cinema,included in the Klite codec pack) crashes sometimes without reason,I mean it gives me error report but I don't know what's the reason.Anyone got an idea what could it be?