Guns new black&white

Started by Newmodstv, November 01, 2012, 02:38

Newmodstv

mr.hilly

lol its trucking server here is all about and around server and vehicles not GUNS .
If u spawn it at server you gonna get banned by smokey :O C:-)

Pimm

Why would people want black and white guns instead of their original color? They're much better with the original color (most of them gray).
ACCOUNT DELETED

Rubber

Quote from: Pimm on November 02, 2012, 22:14
Why would people want black and white guns instead of their original color? They're much better with the original color (most of them gray).

Exactly! I have a feeling the modder doesn't know how to properly texture, so he just uses black and white....

Vinny

I have weapons from MW2 with MW2 sounds. Much better than these.
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Rubber

I think something should be done about this guy. He doesn't even have an account on the server (either that or his ig name is incorrect). It seems he just made the forum account to showcase his crappy mods.

Clutch

Quote from: Rubber on November 04, 2012, 01:04
I think something should be done about this guy. He doesn't even have an account on the server (either that or his ig name is incorrect). It seems he just made the forum account to showcase his crappy mods.
Reminds me ... of .... Corvette1099    :D
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .