News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Club vehicles

Started by mick88, October 27, 2012, 23:40

Which option do you prefer?

Only club founder can buy vehicles, but he can choose which member will own it.
13 (76.5%)
Club leaders can buy club vehicles, only for themselves.
4 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 17

mick88

So how do you like the recent update about buying club vehicles?
I am also considering these options:

• only club founder can buy vehicles, but he can choose which member will own it.
  • Vehicle will not be un-shareable, and subsequently it would be no longer possible to share private vehicles with club, vehicles would sell for club funds, it would be auto-sold when player quits club

These are just ideas, I want to hear some feedback.

Terrorista310

Quote from: mick88 on October 27, 2012, 23:40

• only club founder can buy vehicles, but he can choose which member will own it.
  • Vehicle will not be un-shareable, and subsequently it would be no longer possible to share private vehicles with club, vehicles would sell for club funds, it would be auto-sold when player quits club

Choosing a "single" member to use it? - no way mick

Only founder could buy - ok

cant be un-shared - ok

it would be no longer possible to share private vehicles with club - hell no, i like to drive snake's vehicles man, no way to that

my ideas: insurance will be from club money, everyone can use the vehicles, only founder could buy club vehicles, must be un-shared, private cars still can be shared like old times, shared vehicles should be apart of cars parked on club base menu, only founder can sell the club vehicles back and all this can happen to clubs without a base, cars can be parked on public parks.

ALL vehicles available in store can be bought for club by owner.
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Hobo

My ideas:

• Clubs with a base get X amount of slots to buy vehicles where as clubs without a base use the house slots of the player that buys the vehicle.

• Insurance and fuel cost comes from club funds.

• Owned vehicle bonus goes to club funds.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Ethan

Quote from: The_Hobo on October 28, 2012, 03:07
My ideas:

• Insurance and fuel cost comes from club funds.

glad everyone agrees on my idea. 

-all clubs with a base should be able tto have, lets say 6-8 vehicles, (rough draft lets say)
     -clubs without bases should have 3-5 vehicles (rough draft lets say)
     -only leader should be allowed to buy vehicles, because you really dont want 200 more vehicles in the server for higher               member clubs
     -the vehicles bought by the club could be auto shared with the club since they are the one that bough it
     -should be a limit of how many of one kind.. you want a large club to buy 6 infernus'...
     -perhaps make only "/work" worthy vehicles for sale.
these would be my additions/suggestions

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Quote from: mick88 on October 27, 2012, 23:40

everything sounds nice but why dont let players share vehicles on their own will?

Quote from: The_Hobo on October 28, 2012, 03:07
Clubs with a base get X amount of slots to buy vehicles where as clubs without a base use the house slots of the player that buys the vehicle.

big +1 to this

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Sjomp

Quote from: Ethan on October 28, 2012, 03:39
glad everyone agrees on my idea. 

-all clubs with a base should be able tto have, lets say 6-8 vehicles, (rough draft lets say)
     -clubs without bases should have 3-5 vehicles (rough draft lets say)
     -only leader should be allowed to buy vehicles, because you really dont want 200 more vehicles in the server for higher               member clubs
     -the vehicles bought by the club could be auto shared with the club since they are the one that bough it
     -should be a limit of how many of one kind.. you want a large club to buy 6 infernus'...
     -perhaps make only "/work" worthy vehicles for sale.
these would be my additions/suggestions

I like your idea Ethan but clubs without bases shouldn't be able to buy any vehicles because some people will make a club for themself and buy vehicle so the clubs is only for extra vehicles slots.

Ethan

still alot of kinks to work out and I agree with you, no base=no club cars

mick88

Base slots are pointless, because no vehicles are or will be truly "owned" by the club. Only players can own vehicles and that will probably not change. It's too much work and it's not needed. Players can already quadruple their number of vehicle slots. At least now, clubs without base can have vehicles.
The way for clubs to increase their "vehicle slots" would be to accept new members who own houses (I keep adding houses if they run out).

The reason I consider disabling sharing and unsharing command is to prevent club leaders from buying club vehicles and selling them for their own profit. But it's currently up to club founders to get only trusted leaders.

moondog

Quote from: mick88 on October 28, 2012, 23:31
Players can already quadruple their number of vehicle slots.

We can? :O i know we can double them but quadruple them how?

$nake

Quote from: moondog on October 29, 2012, 00:31
Quote from: mick88 on October 28, 2012, 23:31
Players can already quadruple their number of vehicle slots.

We can? :O i know we can double them but quadruple them how?
all you need is 1000 truck missions :)

Deff

Only founder should be able to buy.

Vehicles should never become unshared, because its done with club funds, i.e. money of all club members.

It should be autoinsured with club funds.

After selling the vehicle the money should be returned as club funds otherwise founders can abuse it to extract club funds. (To convert club funds to their personal money they can abuse the system by buying and selling)

Ethan

Quote from: Deff on November 01, 2012, 15:47
Only founder should be able to buy.

Vehicles should never become unshared, because its done with club funds, i.e. money of all club members.

It should be autoinsured with club funds.

After selling the vehicle the money should be returned as club funds otherwise founders can abuse it to extract club funds. (To convert club funds to their personal money they can abuse the system by buying and selling)

once you use clubs funds, if something is sold by it, the funds return to the club (if I am wrong, sorry) so your theory is incorrect

Bruno_2MLG4CT

This is what i think.
- The founder can give on someone right to buy a vehicles for club (not only him, in some clubs the founders are inactive so co-leaders are holding the whole work)
- It can not be unshared.
- When you sell it, the money goes to club funds (You bought it from that money so...)
- No, i dont like club slots, its good as it is, on player's slots.
- The player who bought the vehicle pays for the insurance.

The else is great :)

brane

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

$nake

Quote from: brane on November 02, 2012, 08:55
This is what i think.
- The founder can give on someone right to buy a vehicles for club (not only him, in some clubs the founders are inactive so co-leaders are holding the whole work)
- It can not be unshared.
- When you sell it, the money goes to club funds (You bought it from that money so...)
- No, i dont like club slots, its good as it is, on player's slots.
- The player who bought the vehicle pays for the insurance.

The else is great :)

brane
nope, if club vehs => then club slots :)