2 suggestions

Started by John_Freeman, October 23, 2012, 19:15

John_Freeman

1.) Owned taxis, cabbies and other saloon cars, including the limo, should not require to be done as chauffeur.

2.) Stafford needs to be added to the list of saloon cars.
EDIT:
I don't think I was clear, I covered it here

The_Spinner

sardarji

Quote from: John_Freeman on October 23, 2012, 19:15
1.) Owned taxis, cabbies and other saloon cars, including the limo, should not require to be done as chauffeur.

Boy

1) -1,  just re-class for doing the limo missions.
2) what razor told you, its already in Grotti cars.

Goodbye my friends :3
Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56
The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

Ethan

1) people wanted to do the limo missions on other cars than limo, Mick made it happen

2) Stafford can currently be found at Grottis dealership and there is at least on public on at the LS tennis area by the Bank Of  San Andreas in LS

John_Freeman

Quote from: Ethan on October 24, 2012, 00:23

1) people wanted to do the limo missions on other cars than limo, Mick made it happen

2) Stafford can currently be found at Grottis dealership and there is at least on public on at the LS tennis area by the Bank Of  San Andreas in LS

Eh... perhaps I wasn't clear...
Privately owned taxis / cabbies / saloons should NOT require the player to wear a uniform, in other words we should be able to do these missions as a trucker if we own it our self and stafford for limo missions.

Ethan

as far as I remember, you can do coach as a trucker, pilot as a trucker but I dont think a limo mission as a trucker skin would be a good idea

you can use a stafford as a limo I believe

The_Spinner

Quote from: Ethan on October 24, 2012, 03:06
you can use a stafford as a limo I believe
No, you can't :D
Quote from: mick8827 January 2012 2.4 RC 21

Reduced penalty for failed limo mission to $1000
Limo mission can now be done using saloon cars (premier, elegant, emperor, merit, taxi and cab). Vehicles other than Stretch will pay less by 50% but will not fail mission when damaged.