All-American muslce, Made in USA (download links added Jan 6)

Started by Rubber, October 20, 2012, 04:49

sardarji

mothertrucker

I love those american muscle cars, makes me think about Fast and the Furious !  8)

Rubber

Quote from: Ethan on October 20, 2012, 18:41
there is no "show" for that 67 fastback, youve replace it with the 93 mustang...  what cars (in game) are these for anyways?

I haven't added all of the cars yet Ethan, I could only fit so many modded cars in game at one time lol.

Rubber

Just added the '68 vette....it's one of my favorite cars in real life (especially the early C3's with the vertical rear windshield)

RaceRX

not diggin the wheels or tire textures on the 68 vette. Id steal the one from the 68 camaro.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Rubber

Quote from: Noah Blake on October 25, 2012, 07:29
not diggin the wheels or tire textures on the 68 vette. Id steal the one from the 68 camaro.

The tires I can agree with you on. I plan on changing them out. But the wheels are perfect! they are original style and chrome. Just look at this:
http://static.cargurus.com/images/site/2010/07/15/10/48/1968_chevrolet_corvette_convertible-pic-52739.jpeg

MikeMan

Rubber

Sorry for the bump, but didn't feel like starting a new topic just to add download links.

I finally got around to wrapping up some of these mods and just thought I would share them because someone asked for them.

Links added for:
65 Cobra
68 Stingray Corvette
93 Mustang
89 IROC Camaro
70 Firebird

Deff

Amazing mods, thanks for the links! they are great.

btw you could also add an axle (for front wheels) to them since you have edited them

Rubber

Quote from: Deff on January 09, 2013, 01:59

btw you could also add an axle (for front wheels) to them since you have edited them

I'm not sure what exactly you mean. Add an axle for which car?

Deff

Quote from: Rubber on January 09, 2013, 04:05

Pontiac firebird , due to its height I can clearly see the wheels are without any axle when i turn them towards outside , so in the inner side its clearly seen that wheels do not have any axle like default gtasa cars , when I look at it ingame in the server, other mods can be ignored since in them axle is not really visible unless we look at it intentionally.

edit:
heres a screen for better understanding what I am talking about,

Should be an axle there (or maybe shockabsorbers or something else to cover that area up, the black circle on the inner side of the wheel/tyre )

Rubber

Quote from: Deff on January 09, 2013, 10:06
Quote from: Rubber on January 09, 2013, 04:05

Pontiac firebird , due to its height I can clearly see the wheels are without any axle when i turn them towards outside , so in the inner side its clearly seen that wheels do not have any axle like default gtasa cars , when I look at it ingame in the server, other mods can be ignored since in them axle is not really visible unless we look at it intentionally.

edit:
heres a screen for better understanding what I am talking about,

Should be an axle there (or maybe shockabsorbers or something else to cover that area up, the black circle on the inner side of the wheel/tyre )

Yeah, I see what you mean now. I usually don't have this mod on so I never really noticed that. The front end is way too high. Instead of an axle, it should get spindles and control arms with coil-over springs. I'll add them when I get a chance.