All-American muslce, Made in USA (download links added Jan 6)

Started by Rubber, October 20, 2012, 04:49

Rubber

I like American classic and muscle cars. With a little encouragement from Bangor, I did some updates to existing mods. Most of the mods can be found at gtaclassics website. I take no credit for the 3d models. All I did was retexture things and add some textures here and there. I consider them high-quality mods due to the moderate poly count and reflective textures, yet they are still all relatively small file size. I may upload files later once they get finished. Note that all images were taken with ENB off.

[hide=Car Lineup]
Here are a bunch of the cars all lined up in a row for a cool image.

[/hide]

[hide=1993 Ford Mustang 5.0L]
Secondary color is the interior color. This has recently become my favorite mod (besides the Shelby Daytona Coupe mod)

Download link: http://www.4shared.com/rar/hwahIWmy/93_Mustang_50L.html

[/hide]

[hide=1964 Ford Mustang]
Decent 3D model, but could be better. Early mustangs are hard to find.

[/hide]

[hide=1968 Dodge Charger R/T]
Very nice mod, looks good in green and black.

[/hide]

[hide=1970 Pontiac Firebird]
Another hard to find mod for GTA is the firebird. Interior is the secondary color.

Download link: http://www.4shared.com/rar/TMAjfx9a/70_Firebird.html

[/hide]

[hide=1969 Chevy Nova Pro-Street]
Mean-looking Pro-street dragster. The hood animation raises the whole body, just like the real thing.

[/hide]

[hide=1965 Shelby Cobra]
I didn't do anything to this mod. Simply a great mod, but file size is a bit large.

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/rar/gv3tr-_Z/65_AC_Cobra.html

[/hide]

[hide=1989 Chevy IROC Camaro]
I did an extensive amount of retexturing to get this to look good. This and the '93 Mustang are perfect counterparts to have in game!

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/rar/KVXn3CED/89_IROC_Camaro.html

[/hide]

[hide=1968 Chevy C3 Stingray Corvette]
This was a pretty average mod before I began. It didn't have shiny textures...no chrome...and no extras. Now look at it. It took me a while, but I added the T-tops as an extra. I also put it on the cheetah because it is tuneable (not that you would want to tune a vette...). Notice the last few images show the car with the T-tops in (first few have them out).

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/rar/j6IwkPaI/68_Stingray.html

[/hide]

Hope you enjoy them, I'll probably be posting links once I finish a few odds and ends on them.

RaceRX

i prefer my camaro. ill show you mine later. its not your style though... Nice mods.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Rubber

Quote from: Noah Blake on October 20, 2012, 04:58
i prefer my camaro. ill show you mine later. its not your style though... Nice mods.

I like my mods shiny because I can't run ENB all the time or I'll lag. What camaro do you have?

Clutch

YOUR AVATAR Reminds me of someone  :biggrin:
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

RaceRX

Quote from: Rubber on October 20, 2012, 05:03

I like my mods shiny because I can't run ENB all the time or I'll lag. What camaro do you have?
same one as you. 68 by whoever the fuck, but mines pro touring on some forza converted wheels. and slammed.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Rubber

Quote from: Noah Blake on October 20, 2012, 05:20

same one as you. 68 by whoever the fuck, but mines pro touring on some forza converted wheels. and slammed.

There is no 68 in this post lol, its 89 IROC

GeneralLee

Quote from: Rubber on October 20, 2012, 05:29
Quote from: Noah Blake on October 20, 2012, 05:20

There is no 68 in this post lol, its 89 IROC

Noah is talking about 68' Chevy SS(a great car)

RaceRX

yes there is John... lol. the orange SS. and its a 68, look at the tail lights / grille.

Its in the car lineup.

Nice

TheGame

Nice old American mods, can't wait for the links especially the Pontiac Firebird!  :)

GeneralLee

Quote from: Noah Blake on October 20, 2012, 07:03
the orange SS. and its a 68, look at the tail lights / grille.

How I missed that:|

moondog

Rubber

Quote from: Noah Blake on October 20, 2012, 07:03
Its in the car lineup.

Yeah, I forgot I had that in the lineup, but it's not in the showcase pictures (the ones below the lineup).

Vinny

Awesome shit ... I love American Muscle cars :D
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Neon$lash

the iroc z looks awesome rubber. nice retexturing.

but that shelby. is by far the most awesome at the moment (putting the fact ive seen only 4 shelby cobras on gta sa)

Only muscle it lacks there its the old challenger r/t :P

[hide=The Best Progressive Rock you can Hear]Feel The Crimson King

In the Court of the Crimson King - In the Wake of Poseidon - Lizard - Islands
Larks' Tongues in Aspic - Starless and Bible Black - Red - Discipline
Beat - Three of a Perfect Pair - THRAK - The ConstruKction of Light -The Power to Believe

Ethan

there is no "show" for that 67 fastback, youve replace it with the 93 mustang...  what cars (in game) are these for anyways?

sardarji

mothertrucker

I love those american muscle cars, makes me think about Fast and the Furious !  8)

Rubber

Quote from: Ethan on October 20, 2012, 18:41
there is no "show" for that 67 fastback, youve replace it with the 93 mustang...  what cars (in game) are these for anyways?

I haven't added all of the cars yet Ethan, I could only fit so many modded cars in game at one time lol.

Rubber

Just added the '68 vette....it's one of my favorite cars in real life (especially the early C3's with the vertical rear windshield)

RaceRX

not diggin the wheels or tire textures on the 68 vette. Id steal the one from the 68 camaro.

Nice

Rubber

Quote from: Noah Blake on October 25, 2012, 07:29
not diggin the wheels or tire textures on the 68 vette. Id steal the one from the 68 camaro.

The tires I can agree with you on. I plan on changing them out. But the wheels are perfect! they are original style and chrome. Just look at this:
http://static.cargurus.com/images/site/2010/07/15/10/48/1968_chevrolet_corvette_convertible-pic-52739.jpeg

MikeMan

Rubber

Sorry for the bump, but didn't feel like starting a new topic just to add download links.

I finally got around to wrapping up some of these mods and just thought I would share them because someone asked for them.

Links added for:
65 Cobra
68 Stingray Corvette
93 Mustang
89 IROC Camaro
70 Firebird

Deff

Amazing mods, thanks for the links! they are great.

btw you could also add an axle (for front wheels) to them since you have edited them

Rubber

Quote from: Deff on January 09, 2013, 01:59

btw you could also add an axle (for front wheels) to them since you have edited them

I'm not sure what exactly you mean. Add an axle for which car?

Deff

Quote from: Rubber on January 09, 2013, 04:05

Pontiac firebird , due to its height I can clearly see the wheels are without any axle when i turn them towards outside , so in the inner side its clearly seen that wheels do not have any axle like default gtasa cars , when I look at it ingame in the server, other mods can be ignored since in them axle is not really visible unless we look at it intentionally.

edit:
heres a screen for better understanding what I am talking about,

Should be an axle there (or maybe shockabsorbers or something else to cover that area up, the black circle on the inner side of the wheel/tyre )

Rubber

Quote from: Deff on January 09, 2013, 10:06
Quote from: Rubber on January 09, 2013, 04:05

Pontiac firebird , due to its height I can clearly see the wheels are without any axle when i turn them towards outside , so in the inner side its clearly seen that wheels do not have any axle like default gtasa cars , when I look at it ingame in the server, other mods can be ignored since in them axle is not really visible unless we look at it intentionally.

edit:
heres a screen for better understanding what I am talking about,

Should be an axle there (or maybe shockabsorbers or something else to cover that area up, the black circle on the inner side of the wheel/tyre )

Yeah, I see what you mean now. I usually don't have this mod on so I never really noticed that. The front end is way too high. Instead of an axle, it should get spindles and control arms with coil-over springs. I'll add them when I get a chance.