[Conversion] '65 Shelby Daytona Coupe

Started by Rubber, October 14, 2012, 23:16

Rubber

I've been working on this project on and off for the past year now in ZMod. The other day I felt like finishing it, so here it is. The 3D model is from Forza 3 and was made by 10 Turn Studios. That model can be found here: http://slg.serv1.free.fr/forza3_cars4.html

I take no credit for the physical model. I spent about 50 hours texturing every part of the car.

It is a 1965 Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe. For those who haven't seen one before this is what they look like:
http://www.autoblog.com/2009/08/16/monterey-2009-shelby-daytona-coupe-sells-for-record-7-25-milli/

Only 7 originals were made. I plan on building a kit car of it within a few years. It is my ultimate dream car and is why I chose to do this mod...that and it's never been done before for GTA SA.

This is what the mod looked like when I started working on it:

And this is what it looks like now:

Some of the things I still need to do:

• make the doors open
  • make hood open
  • make trunk open
  • texture engine

Dr_Doom

Awesome mod Rubber. Im not really into American Muscle like that but this looks sweeet! I saw 10 Replica 's of this at a Race Track near me... Road Atlanta... IRL this.macchine looks like a concept... Cant wait to test it... (If you publicize it)

Rubber

I'll probably release it once I fix all the little bugs

bazingashane0

Is this gonna be for the sabre or what car ?

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

Rubber

It is for bullet, it has an extremely low ground clearance...as in 5cm haha...it fits perfectly on bullet.

TheGame

Rubber, really nice Shelby and I always love Shelby's but I never saw this one in SAMP before.
I can't wait till you fixed the last things and I hope you would like to release it.
I just love it.

DeHavilland

Quote from: TheGame on October 15, 2012, 07:29
Rubber, really nice Shelby and I always love Shelby's but I never saw this one in SAMP before.
I can't wait till you fixed the last things and I hope you would like to release it.
I just love it.

You can download one from gtainside
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Rubber

Quote from: DeHavilland on October 15, 2012, 15:34
You can download one from gtainside

That one is crap (no offense to the creator). It has lots of bugs. The wheels go thru the ground. when you hit a bump the wheels also go through the fenders. The textures weren't very good. Non-shiny paint. The list goes on.

moondog

sardarji