News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Marathon

Started by Frazer, October 13, 2012, 17:16

Frazer

I am planning to host a Marathon From SF airport gate to LV airport gate . This event will take place on 20th october 2012 . The time will be 4pm (+5.30GMT ) . So it would be like this . Players will start Running / walking/swimming  towards LV airport Gate , i'll post the photos at the end of start line and the finish line . 1st price will be 125k , 2nd 50k & 3rd 20k .. Entrance fees will be 10k 
I WILL ONLY HOST IF THERE ARE MORE THAN 10 Participants .
And there will be some of my friends helping me to keep an eye on the Participants , we will use a heli .
The race will start FROM HERE : SF Airport Gate
Picture link: http://imgur.com/48aVa
Thumbnail:

And it will end AT LV Airport Gate
Picture link: http://imgur.com/uAl5O
Thumbnail:

And Message me in-game to join the marathon .
I hope u guys enjoy  ;D

DeHavilland

Could you add runetrack? ;)
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Frazer

Quote from: DeHavilland on October 14, 2012, 00:05
Could you add runetrack? ;)
There's no track ..players can reach there using whichever way they want and NOT by Re-spawningor they cant use any vehicle . Dehavilland i want you to help me on keeping an eye on them , if its ok with you .

TheGame

Frazer

Sorry i thought he meant run track

Boy

Sorry mate i have to work at that time on that Saturday..
hope the event will start, Good luck to organize everything!
hope you guys have fun!

Goodbye my friends :3
Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56
The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

Cobus

i hope i can be there :D

QuoteDr_dog [26 Sep 13:28]:   What happens in your account.. is your responsibility.. Even if your cow/cat/mouse/horse/dog/frog/hamster/shark/whale/sharkwhaledogcatsheep/zombie/mother/dad/grandma/grandpa cheated.. its your ass

$nake

^ remember guys that's linked picture : D

Ruzara

hmmmm....
i take this challenge  :D

sardarji

Undercover

I'll try to come.

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Frazer

Server crashed during the event , active 2 members were give 50k ( TheGame and Shooter )
>:(