The Outlaws present: Midnight Roar (over)

Started by John_Freeman, October 11, 2012, 20:13

John_Freeman

This event is open to the public, do not send a request to join the club if you do not own a freeway.

Quote from: $nake on October 12, 2012, 08:25

The above not right? check here for correct time zone.

Hello, The Outlaws will be hosting a Halloween event which anyone with a motorcycle may join, the event will take place on Hallow's Eve 22:00 CET (GMT+2) and last until midnight, if not later.  The meet will take place at Eyre island gas station, check the map below.  During this event we will cruise around all of San Andreas making stops at near by gas stations for fuel and repairs if needed, we don't plan on going on the ferry unless people really really want to ride it, we will have some rules to follow please abide by them

Rules:
-Standard Convoy Trucking rules apply.

-Police and Thief classes are not welcome during the event.

-Outlaw members will be at the front of the pack, if you are a member of The Outlaws use /sharevehicle The Outlaws on your freeway.

-If you are a non-outlaw member, choose not to /sharevehicle, or wish to /sharevehicle <club> with your Freeway you will be in the middle of the pack.

-Any other motorcycles other than Freeway are alowed to join, but they'll be at the back of the pack. HPV 1000s are welcome as long as you're not playing as a cop.
--------------------------------
in short the pack will be as follows
Outlaws on freeways up front.
non-outlaw, non-shared, other club shared freeways in the middle.
Various motorcycles towards the rear.

Please check back for further information, or changes.

MikeMan

$nake

John_Freeman

Thanks $nake, I'll add that to that to the top.

$nake

Quote from: John_Freeman on October 12, 2012, 19:33
Thanks $nake, I'll add that to that to the top.
np, ehm.. i think you've meant this: :)
(US Central Time = GMT-2)

[url=http://runetrack.com/timezone_converter][img]http://runetrack.com/timezone_converter/1351738800/central/The_Outlaws_present:_Midnight_Roar.png[/img][/url]
or:
(US Mountain Time = GMT-3)

[url=http://runetrack.com/timezone_converter][img]http://runetrack.com/timezone_converter/1351742400/mountain/The_Outlaws_present:_Midnight_Roar.png[/img][/url]
or:
(US Pacific Time = GMT-6)

[url=http://runetrack.com/timezone_converter][img]http://runetrack.com/timezone_converter/1351746000/pacific/The_Outlaws_present:_Midnight_Roar.png[/img][/url]

R16RACA

Very nice, unfortunately i cant come, i have an AS exam that morning :P
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

John_Freeman

okay I made one with my time zone on it, should rune track convert it correctly, which I doubt it will, It should read "converted your time to 10:00pm CET,

R16RACA

Quote from: John_Freeman on October 13, 2012, 00:29
okay I made one with my time zone on it, should rune track convert it correctly, which I doubt it will, It should read "converted your time to 10:00pm CET,

the one in the original post reads wed 31st cent european time. The one above is just central time
[/hide]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

John_Freeman

Quote from: R16RACA on October 13, 2012, 00:43
Quote from: John_Freeman on October 13, 2012, 00:29

the one in the original post reads wed 31st cent european time. The one above is just central time

I'm trying to match up the events in both time zones, so there won't be much confusion, looks like I failed on that. but none the less it will be at 10 pm CET

R16RACA

Runetrack converts it to the  viewers timezone, so whoever is reading it will see there own timezone
[/hide]
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
[/hide]

John_Freeman

Quote from: R16RACA on October 13, 2012, 00:57
Runetrack converts it to the  viewers timezone, so whoever is reading it will see there own timezone
Yeah but Runetrack sees me living in Virginia, I don't even know why.