News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

How use Mta?

Started by Tuntun, September 25, 2012, 12:18

Tuntun

Hello
im new in MTA so i want to know something about MTA.
1)How i up/down obejct's?
2)why i can get in object's?i mean i can't drive car in bridge.. i go to inside of the birdge...
3)if i add  object's then where can i find my createobject's / my object's which i made?

Bruno_2MLG4CT

1. Page up and Page Down for moving objects up-down. (Hold SHIFT for faster moving, or hold ALT for slower moving)
2. You can't enter in bridges lol, or you can drive car, you need to spawn it then press on the test button and you'll can drive it
3. You need to save it before quitting and after coming back, load it to have them all.

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Tuntun

noooooooooooooooo it not woking i cant down/up

Tuntun

where can i find my code's?

Ethan

1) you have to setup controls and what keys you want to do what in settings> keybinds (I think its that)
2) like brane said, if you are in editor mode you have to press F5 or F6 to "spawn" and drive/walk/jetpack around to see how your stuff looks/works
3) to get the code for a SAMP server you have to convert your map to CreateObject using the convertffs website (something close to that) and then paste it in your Pawn script..
if you dont know what the hell to do in MTA may I STRONGLY suggest you go read some tutorials or something?
look at this:
http://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/Main_Page
http://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/Resource:Editor

Twido

wow please tuntun, MTA has an in-game tutorial, do it for god sake.. they show every control

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Matheus

Aren't you the best mapper in the whole world? :trollface:
Dont you know how to make nice projects? Better than some people, as you said? :trollface:

Supreme

Your signature says you are a pro mapper, if you're about to brag with something please make sure you CAN do it.

Ethan

Quote from: Nerminzz on September 25, 2012, 21:00
Your signature says you are a pro mapper

his sig says he is pro but since he has to ask questions on where everything is, it just proves he knows nothing about everything.. tuntun, you need to change your sig to

"tuntun- newb mapper who has to ask question"

Matias

Quote from: Nerminzz on September 25, 2012, 21:00
Your signature says you are a pro mapper, if you're about to brag with something please make sure you CAN do it.

hahaha epic fail xD

droctogonapus

╭━━━━━━━━━╮╭┓┈┈┏╮
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃┃╰╮╭╯┃(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Fuck Tables.
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃╰━┓┏━╯ 
┃┈┈┈┈┈-●┈┈┈╰━━╯┃
┣━━━━━━╯┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Its a whale.  Computer Specs[spoiler]
Video card: Asus AMD R9 270 + Gigabyte GeForce GT 620 1 GB (Physx Card)
CPU: AMD FX 6300
Motherboard: Asus M5A97 LE R2.0
HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black 7200rpm
Case: Zalman Z9 Plus
PSU: Corsair Professional Series HX650 Modular Power Supply
Memory: Amd Radeon Entertainment Series 16GB DDR3 1600 CL9[/spoiler]

Ethan

[fail]
Quote from: Tuntun on September 25, 2012, 12:18
Hello
im new in MTA so i want to know something about MTA.
1)How i up/down obejct's?
2)why i can get in object's?i mean i can't drive car in bridge.. i go to inside of the birdge...
3)if i add  object's then where can i find my createobject's / my object's which i made?
[/fail]

if you were a pro mapper you wouldnt have to ask so many damn questions

Tuntun

FUUUU i said im pro mapper yes im pro mapper in MAP: Con...(editor) NOT IN MTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And My Signatrue is True!

Twizeler

Then show use some work

Tuntun