Near completed project.. 1974 W900 dump truck!

Started by RaceRX, September 09, 2012, 19:37

RaceRX

Dont worry everyone, Im gonna make a 379, and a new w900 for this mod aswel so you guys have a verity of trucks to choose from. Klarnys box, Arlans Cab, Arlans underbody, Converted wheels and frame.

playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Ethan

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

RaceRX

thanks!

and ehh, its kinda alot of work to do that. ill think about it.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Clutch

Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

Joshly98

Twido

WOW, looks so nice are you gonna share it with us if its get done? are gonna keep it private?

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

RaceRX

Quote from: Twido on September 10, 2012, 17:42
WOW, looks so nice are you gonna share it with us if its get done? are gonna keep it private?
Ill share it. Its finished now, But, my least favorite part, fixing the lights from breaking...  Both my 389 and my w900 are finished, but the fucking lights wont stay on

Nice