My first mapped island [Updated]

Started by TheGame, September 08, 2012, 17:50

TheGame

Hello Guys,
I started to map again after 2 years and I though let's make something cool.  :)
Well, here it is, my first mapped island.  :D
I hope you guys like it!  ;D

If you have got any tips, give me them!  :)[/i][/b]

DeeJayy

Laur

nice gamie , for first map looks nice :p

Konali

its cool

- roads dont close well with eachother
- buildings are floating

small things to pay attention to:)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

RaceRX

Your details suck. My tip: Stop mapping. Just, Stop.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Dynamo

Quote from: RaceRX96 on September 08, 2012, 20:12

this is not appreciated Racer get a life. If you think you can do better do a map and post it we will all be glad to shoot you down like you are doing right now.

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Supreme

Quote from: Konali on September 08, 2012, 18:37
its cool

- roads dont close well with eachother
- buildings are floating

small things to pay attention to:)

This.

I have only mapped roadworks, I don't know how it is to map islands.

RaceRX

Quote from: Dynamo on September 08, 2012, 20:19

this is not appreciated Racer get a life. If you think you can do better do a map and post it we will all be glad to shoot you down like you are doing right now.
Im actually a better mapper than probally everyone here. I just cant be bothered to waste my time when it wouldnt be put to use anyway.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Hobo

Quote from: RaceRX96 on September 08, 2012, 22:50
Im actually a better mapper than probally everyone here. I just cant be bothered to waste my time when it wouldnt be put to use anyway.
My ego is bigger than yours! Take that!  :fuckyeah:

TheGame, your island looks nice :)

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Dynamo

Racer quit whining and putting down other peoples hard work. If you don't like the hard work that people put into this server then make your own server, leave and never comeback.

Ethan

then please STFU....

and game, your island is a good start considering youve only done roadworks before, it takes some adjusting to know how and what to do to start up a decent island..

RaceRX

Quote from: Dynamo on September 08, 2012, 23:59

Racer quit whining and putting down other peoples hard work. If you don't like the hard work that people put into this server then make your own server, leave and never comeback.
i come here to troll on the fourm more or less. People like you seem to get really mad and its kinda fun seeing your reaction. I dont break rules, i bend em. (;

But, as for leaving the server, 1, ive been here longer than you. 2, I already kinda left, i come in like once a month for about 10 minutes.

Nice

Joshly98

TG, dont take RaceRX's shit, you are a good mapper, you just need some practice :)

Race, you don't have to like TG's mapping skills and that's fine, just don't take it out on him! All he needs is some practise, after all this was his first map.