News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

[HELP] New Club

Started by The_Scrake, September 06, 2012, 10:59

The_Scrake

Hi guys. me and my friend created a new club, WesternStar Transports, and we'd like to know some things...
1-How to buy vehicles for the club
2-Do we need a house to buy vehicles for the club? At least, the owner need it?
3-How can we get a base

please answer...

* TheSandman moved to appropriate section :)

R16RACA

1. Buy any vehicle as you would normally and share it with your club. You cannot buy vehicles with your club funds
2. You need a house to own any vehicle
3. When people donate to your club, it goes into 'club funds'. These can be used to buy an available base (marked as "BS" on mini map) or to advertise your club on billboards.
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

Joshly98

Quote from: R16RACA on September 06, 2012, 11:47
1. Buy any vehicle as you would normally and share it with your club. You cannot buy vehicles with your club funds
2. You need a house to own any vehicle
3. When people donate to your club, it goes into 'club funds'. These can be used to buy an available base (marked as "BS" on mini map) or to advertise your club on billboards.

Adding to number three: It is usually quite rare that a base becomes for sale and they are quite expensive as well.