Unspawn your cars

Started by Rockey, August 26, 2012, 00:21

Rockey

my suggestion is to be able to unspawn your cars, like /rm BUT leave them unspawned.. this would be helpfull to players like me who have straight drives by which i mean car, behind car, behind car, and so on... I know there is alteratives to parking at my house but why would i spend $7,000,000 on  a house and not park there? I think its just a small suggestion but would be somthing that just makes life easyer..

Guys please dont reply said: Oh use car parks, or buy a new house or somthing along those lines as i know they exists and already use them but this is a suggestion to improove house parking.

Also if you got to my house in the valley you will see my problem which may help to explain why i think this should be added as i know im not the only one with this problem

R16RACA

But then how would you work out what is taking up a slot at your house parking etc? remember it has to be able to get scripted so that you dont randomly park in a slot thats not there and then you have to pay the restore fee...
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

$nake

let /unspawn others vehicles (like in club base) which are blocking others the way :)
or /enter :P

DJ_Smashon

This could only be a feature for staff's in clubs then. /myclubs -> Club Name -> Unspawn car -> Elegy, DJ_Smashon[FIN]. Something like that imo.
Hope you understand.
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

$nake

Quote from: DJ_Smashon on August 26, 2012, 08:42
This could only be a feature for staff's in clubs then. /myclubs -> Club Name -> Unspawn car -> Elegy, DJ_Smashon[FIN]. Something like that imo.
Hope you understand.
but it's much things to do, easier type /unspawn :P

DJ_Smashon

Quote from: $nake on August 26, 2012, 08:49
Hope you understand.

True but this feature should only be available for staff's of the club or for all club members but you must be in the club base, otherwise I'm pretty sure it could be abused. :p
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

$nake

Quote from: DJ_Smashon on August 26, 2012, 08:58
Quote from: $nake on August 26, 2012, 08:49
Hope you understand.
True but this feature should only be available for staff's of the club or for all club members but you must be in the club base, otherwise I'm pretty sure it could be abused. :p
for coleaders and staff only :P

Benny

For unspawning/spawning your own vehicles +1!
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Rockey

Quote from: R16RACA on August 26, 2012, 02:30
But then how would you work out what is taking up a slot at your house parking etc? remember it has to be able to get scripted so that you dont randomly park in a slot thats not there and then you have to pay the restore fee...

Good point, maybe admins/mods see all of the cars there? or they can spawn your cars if needed to check? also to make it easyer on admins you can report people for overparking at there houses if you see them doing it.. But i do understand you point and it would be hard to think of a solution

Shantta[RO]

I may be the only one but I don't like this just because it's nice and realistic to see this many cars on people's driveways or in car/truck parks.

Rockey

Quote from: Shantta[RO] on August 26, 2012, 22:06
I may be the only one but I don't like this just because it's nice and realistic to see this many cars on people's driveways or in car/truck parks.

I agree with you but, its basicly to stop people who have houses like mine from pushing there vehicles out into the road to get to the car thats at the back or there driveway for example :)