Main Menu

Supercat! [Russian]

Started by Supreme, August 15, 2012, 20:31

Supreme

Vinny

What the ...  that cat is drugged ? :pokerface:
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Laur

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Toux

It's a drugged cat which got lost into space how he got to space i dont know but in space he found a mask and longer in space he found a cape when he got tired he decided to land back on Earth and he landed in Russia and Russia saw an opportunity to make money on youtube so the filmed a guy holding the cat behind a green screen posted it on youtube and made some small ammount of cash. Now some guy called Nerminzz posted it on convoy trucking forums so we can say WTF

Supreme

Quote from: ItzWorldAssassin on August 17, 2012, 06:59
It's a drugged cat which got lost into space how he got to space i dont know but in space he found a mask and longer in space he found a cape when he got tired he decided to land back on Earth and he landed in Russia and Russia saw an opportunity to make money on youtube so the filmed a guy holding the cat behind a green screen posted it on youtube and made some small ammount of cash. Now some guy called Nerminzz posted it on convoy trucking forums so we can say WTF

Toux

Quote from: Nerminzz on August 17, 2012, 09:20
Quote from: ItzWorldAssassin on August 17, 2012, 06:59

YAAY XD

DJ_Smashon

A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149