Why dont we get bonuses for aircraft?

Started by Fox_Cub, August 10, 2012, 23:15

Fox_Cub

This may have been asked one or twice i dunno but why don't we get bonuses for using our own helis or planes? even a small amount of bonus would be nice. we seem to get it on everything else, just not air missions. what is the reason for this?

Toux

I need a answer too. And why not add it? I't cant be that bad  :))

Neon$lash

Maybe just because that wasn't suggested. try to do it. lol
or maybe no one thinks is a great idea or it has never been suggested :P

[hide=The Best Progressive Rock you can Hear]Feel The Crimson King

In the Court of the Crimson King - In the Wake of Poseidon - Lizard - Islands
Larks' Tongues in Aspic - Starless and Bible Black - Red - Discipline
Beat - Three of a Perfect Pair - THRAK - The ConstruKction of Light -The Power to Believe

The_Spinner

Quote from: Neon$lash on August 10, 2012, 23:32
Maybe just because that wasn't suggested. try to do it. lol
or maybe no one thinks is a great idea or it has never been suggested :P
Quote from: mick88• Payouts on missions

Also, as I know, it was suggested

Bruno_2MLG4CT

We don't have bonus because it is mick's decision, plus we are not allowed to suggest any suggestions which make missions more payed plus it was suggested many times and rejected.

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Rockey

I dont see why aircraft should be any different pay to a truck?

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Because it is not a truck  :ukiddn:
Mick will make the payment much bigger if he thinks it is needed, till that moment we are not allowed to suggest that and we can change his mind :)

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Rockey

Quote from: brane on August 11, 2012, 00:16
Because it is not a truck  :ukiddn:
Mick will make the payment much bigger if he thinks it is needed, till that moment we are not allowed to suggest that and we can change his mind :)

i didnt mean to make the pay the same, i meant in terms of the bonus

Fox_Cub

well limousine missions with a car are not trucks. I just wonderd if a small amount should be given just enough to cover some fuel. plus the heli missions are really weird. to kacc fuels to area69 is around 4k, going from abandon airfield to ls island is 2.8k?? weird!

Fox_Cub

AND on another note i just relised that i put this in the wrong topic! whoops sorry everyone! how do i move this to general talk?  :P :P

Spekter

I've always wanted to make such a thread so somebody could explain why there isn't a bonus for owned aircraft, unlike almost every other type of mission. Well Fox, you got there before me. :)
Who knows, mick might just give us an answer.

Joshly98

Quote from: Fox_Cub on August 11, 2012, 00:56
AND on another note i just relised that i put this in the wrong topic! whoops sorry everyone! how do i move this to general talk?  :P :P

Only mods and admins can move topics. Ask them.

Spekter

Supra

Its weird you dont get a bonus..

It COULD be because if it got added, more people would buy aircraft, and maybe Mick doesnt want too many people to own aircrafts, so thats why he made it pointless to have one..

If you ask me, ridiculous..

And saying it is because its not a truck, makes no sense, when you get bonus with limousine, coach (i think?), van..

Konali

I believe because: In the sky you dont have traffic jams/crashes with other drivers. So you just get a payment based on load/distance and plane.
Adding a payment for planes as ownership bonus sounds fair enough but i believe mick stated along time ago somewhere that aircraft would not get own bonus fees.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.