Money spent on other things

Started by Blackhawk, July 28, 2012, 13:13

Blackhawk

We can check how much money spent on fines and fuel, but I wanna know how much money spent on anything else. Items, assistances, etc. and MAYBE(so its not so necessary) houses, vehicles.
What do you think?  :)

Vinny

I personnaly don't give a shit about what i spend. so -1
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Spekter

Meh, could be interesting. +1

Joshly98

Absolutely no need for this at all.

Ethan

Tyler

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

Gameboy

Ephraim_Renais

Well, since you all think that knowing those things are not needed at all, perhaps the same should go for knowing how much fines we've racked up or the amount we've spent on gas.  How about how much we've gotten in interest.  I think that was added recently, yet perhaps that really isn't needed either.

Hell, maybe we should remove all the money stats cause are they really needed?  Its only fake play money anyways.

Don't start copying each other's stupid answers and maybe try making some real comments.  Prove why it is or is not needed.  That is the point of suggestions.  This isn't the danm cut and paste or copy each other's response forum.

ThomasKirkman

That about sums it up.  There is a ton of
QuoteAbsolutely no need for this at all.
stuff.  But you don't rip on people about having it available do you?  No.

And for those of you that think that, don't look at it.  I think it would be interesting though.  I often wondered about it.  Kind of like a bank statement.  Lets you know where your money is going.

+1

TK    C:-)

Spekter

Quote from: Ephraim_Renais on July 29, 2012, 08:42
Well, since you all think that knowing those things are not needed at all, perhaps the same should go for knowing how much fines we've racked up or the amount we've spent on gas.  How about how much we've gotten in interest.  I think that was added recently, yet perhaps that really isn't needed either.

Hell, maybe we should remove all the money stats cause are they really needed?  Its only fake play money anyways.

Don't start copying each other's stupid answers and maybe try making some real comments.  Prove why it is or is not needed.  That is the point of suggestions.  This isn't the danm cut and paste or copy each other's response forum.

Well, somebody had to break it to them. Nicely said.

DeHavilland

[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Supra

Would have been fun knowing how much money you have earned in total ever, since your first mission ever.

$nake

Blackhawk

Quote from: Ephraim_Renais on July 29, 2012, 08:42

Thanks Ephraim :)

So.. players, why do not you want to know it?

Ephraim_Renais

yw Squirrel.

Personally, I think it'll be kinda neat to see how much I've spent on things like calling for repairs/assistance and maybe the tolls too.