News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Island/Platform Map V2

Started by Rockey, July 20, 2012, 18:43

Rockey

Well, after a long day i have got my old map updated and hopefully improved.. Mick said on the old topic he did not like the bridge to the island so i took time to change it as i agreed with what he thought. I also took time to work and fine tune the actual map itself and fix a couple of bugs i found the last time i look at the map..
Here is the old topic; http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,25575.0.html

Also here is the old video for those who would like to compair the changes

And now the latest update to my map

Thank you so much for looking at this post and please feel free to leave me advice or constructive criticism

-Rockey

Cristinelu

Hey dude ! It's an awesome map, but you should try to remove those bumps in the bridge, they're pretty annoying as you go there driving a truck, it gets damaged every 10 seconds :P
Congratulations for this beauty :D

Rockey

Quote from: Cedrea on July 20, 2012, 19:09
Hey dude ! It's an awesome map, but you should try to remove those bumps in the bridge, they're pretty annoying as you go there driving a truck, it gets damaged every 10 seconds :P
Congratulations for this beauty :D

Thanks so much, when i did it in a truck it really was not bad but i dont understand you :)

Konali

This is a beautifull map. Not only has it a variaty of things as houses/loads/unloads and police stations, so far i could see its perfectly closed off to get underneath the map and its a unique map. I would change the speedbump, simply because its to high, imagine thiefs going over it, whole mission would be fucked.

Overall i would give it a 9.5 :)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Rockey

Quote from: Konali on July 20, 2012, 20:29
This is a beautifull map. Not only has it a variaty of things as houses/loads/unloads and police stations, so far i could see its perfectly closed off to get underneath the map and its a unique map. I would change the speedbump, simply because its to high, imagine thiefs going over it, whole mission would be fucked.

Checking people could not get under the map was one of the key things i checked for  :) And i will try work on the speed bump but the bridge and the island are on slight different hights so the speed bump brought them to roughly the same level but i suppose i can try work around it and even it out abit... Going to try remove the bumb tomorrow.

Thanks for the advice and very nice comment  O0

Konali

Quote from: rockey96 on July 20, 2012, 21:22

Checking people could not get under the map was one of the key things i checked for  :) And i will try work on the speed bump but the bridge and the island are on slight different hights so the speed bump brought them to roughly the same level but i suppose i can try work around it and even it out abit... Going to try remove the bumb tomorrow.

You are welcome, and to awnser yoru question you asked me ingame, im not mick so i cant say what he finds of this map, but i cant imagine he will hate it:) its well created and mick has an eye for details.:) great work sir.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Rockey

Quote from: Konali on July 21, 2012, 01:54
Quote from: rockey96 on July 20, 2012, 21:22

You are welcome, and to awnser yoru question you asked me ingame, im not mick so i cant say what he finds of this map, but i cant imagine he will hate it:) its well created and mick has an eye for details.:) great work sir.

Really do hope mick sees the updated version as he was the one that gave me the idea to make changes :)

AgrEsiv[Ro]

Rockey

Quote from: AgrEsiv[Ro] on July 21, 2012, 10:42
Remove BUG's ;)

Please can you list the ones you noticed? i keep going back, back and back again to find and fix them but if people see and list them i can do it alot better :)