The Valley Fuel Station

Started by Rockey, July 20, 2012, 15:39

Rockey

The new fuel station in the valley next to my house 1141, Needs setting up so people can fuel there and maybe a fuel unload point too..

Less of a suggestion more of a reminder that it still needs doing :)

Atomic Monkey

-1 No, There is a fuel station in the town next door.
*Director of operations - Lock and Load Security Company
"I'm not overweight! =O" Doesn't count, Pull over.

Bruno_2MLG4CT

-1, you have fuel station in Palomino Creak.

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Mefi

ey guys Xd i think that suggestion is useless because if mapper has mapped gas station in valley so he did it with some reasons, gas station is in valley and i think will be added soon, this is logical

Rockey

Quote from: Atomic Monkey on July 20, 2012, 15:49
-1 No, There is a fuel station in the town next door.
Quote from: brane on July 20, 2012, 16:03
-1, you have fuel station in Palomino Creak.

Your opinions are valid, but like Mefi said, why else would it be there unless it was there unless its ment to be a gas station...

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Doesn't needed, that's why. You don't need gas station in every village, on every 100 meters lol

turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

DeHavilland

Quote from: brane on July 20, 2012, 16:51
Doesn't needed, that's why. You don't need gas station in every village, on every 100 meters lol
In my town there is one on one side of the road and across the road there is another one. But I think it was added there for a reason and perhaps become a fuel station?!?
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Konali

It was mapped there because people requested a gas station there. If it doesnt get added its no big deal, i will delete it and create a new house there instead.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Rockey

Quote from: Konali on July 20, 2012, 19:06
It was mapped there because people requested a gas station there. If it doesnt get added its no big deal, i will delete it and create a new house there instead.

Fair play :) Also konali remember i asked for you too help with my map? check it out on forums and see what you think of my attempt then maybe help me out abit? :D

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: DeHavilland on July 20, 2012, 18:45
In my town there is one on one side of the road and across the road there is another one. But I think it was added there for a reason and perhaps become a fuel station?!?
One gas station is for ppls who come from one side and other for they who come from other side. If that road is frequent that's why there are 2 gas stations :)

DeHavilland

Quote from: brane on July 20, 2012, 19:25
Quote from: DeHavilland on July 20, 2012, 18:45
One gas station is for ppls who come from one side and other for they who come from other side. If that road is frequent that's why there are 2 gas stations :)
It's a inside city street
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

$nake

Sjomp

Quote from: $nake on July 23, 2012, 17:02
+1 for suggestion :)

you can already fuel up there now :P

Gameboy