Unloading...

Started by MikeMan, July 18, 2012, 17:55

MikeMan

Just Unloading With The Old Girl
-Peterbilt Hightop Unitbilt :) One of my many custom trucks.

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

RaceRX

nice mods. i wonder who made them
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

MikeMan

Race need your help

RaceRX

Quote from: Bangor on July 18, 2012, 19:59
Race need your help
busy sanding a deck that wraps around a 4100sqft house.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Strato

sweet. still private mods or dont you mind sharing them? I have the whore also but the prveious version, this one's better

Clutch

Quote from: Fizz on July 22, 2012, 18:37
sweet. still private mods or dont you mind sharing them? I have the whore also but the prveious version, this one's better
All Private. Only the 'selected' Few get them. Learn how to mod. And stop begging.
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

Strato

Quote from: Jabroni on July 23, 2012, 06:19
All Private. Only the 'selected' Few get them. Learn how to mod. And stop begging.

I am one of them, because I already got some private mods from Racer and Rub

SeraMondialu

AHAHHA PRIVATE ?

This mod is made by Racerx and i have it ;) :D .

Clutch

Quote from: Fizz on July 23, 2012, 07:13

I am one of them, because I already got some private mods from Racer and Rub
Nope.  :trolldad:

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
i am 'merikan .

F4LL

Dude, u think u are better if u got some private mods? Let me say u somethin' U'R NOT! Its not begging.. he`s just asking for them cuz, he things they`re awesome.. or nice.. You could say simply no. No one cares ur mods are private. I dont give a dam thing on that.He was just curious, but u u think u are better now,ha? No.

Clutch

Quote from: TupacShakur on July 24, 2012, 07:11

Dude, u think u are better if u got some private mods? Let me say u somethin' U'R NOT! Its not begging.. he`s just asking for them cuz, he things they`re awesome.. or nice.. You could say simply no. No one cares ur mods are private. I dont give a dam thing on that.He was just curious, but u u think u are better now,ha? No.
Tupac?!?! YOUR DEAD, YOU'VE BEEN RISIN' FROM THE DEAD. There not my mods. And no, I dont think I"m better. I know I'm better.  :trainsguy:

i am 'merikan .

RaceRX

yeah, noone is getting these mods unless you can find them. posted somewhere. but, not this version. older bugged ones

Nice

Vinny

Quote from: Jabroni on July 24, 2012, 07:24
Tupac?!?! YOUR DEAD, YOU'VE BEEN RISIN' FROM THE DEAD.

Show some respect when you talk about the greatest rapper in the history you piece of shit.

Tupac Amaru Shakur
R.I.P. 13/09/1996
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

F4LL

Quote from: TupacShakur on July 24, 2012, 07:11

Tupac?!?! YOUR DEAD, YOU'VE BEEN RISIN' FROM THE DEAD. There not my mods. And no, I dont think I"m better. I know I'm better.  :trainsguy:

I think u`re not. And, for your knowledge i got the mods to. ;)

TheSandman

Quote from: Vinny on July 24, 2012, 11:10

Show some respect when you talk about the greatest rapper in the history you piece of shit.

<image>
Tupac Amaru Shakur
R.I.P. 13/09/1996
[/center]
There has been no greatest rapper since....ever. No rap was ever good. How is it even music?
"Yo nigga drop shit yo dawg", LOL what a joke.

But nice mods :)
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Vinny

Quote from: TheSandman on July 24, 2012, 14:57

<image>
Tupac Amaru Shakur
R.I.P. 13/09/1996
[/center]
There has been no greatest rapper since....ever. No rap was ever good. How is it even music?

Lol ? Don't act like the others rap haters please Sandman, i know you aren't that stupid, are you ?

Rap is born in the ghettos, through poor people, talkin about their problems by the music. Rap is REAL music, not that shit metal, rock or other shits. It's all the same in the "new rock", some nerd play guitar, another play drums, and another just shout like an idiot. And you dare to call that "music" ?
New Rock groups have no inspiration, they are just pumping from the other groups, to finally make it sound even worse.

I'm not going to start a Rock - Rap war, i'm not that stupid. I am just giving my point of view here, and defending my music. If you guys don't like rap, i respect that, but don't say it is not music.
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Nado

I like rap and Rock, I prefer the old Rap, the 80' 90' ones, like in GTA SA Radios
S A N  A N D R E A S  G L O B A L  C A R G O™
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Clutch

Quote from: TheSandman on July 24, 2012, 14:57

<image>
Tupac Amaru Shakur
R.I.P. 13/09/1996

I'm the peice of shit? LAWLS. Sandman has a point. How is that shit music. "All my niggas put a 40oz. in da aaaaaairrrr." Nigga Please. Rap is just black peoples way of complaining.

i am 'merikan .

Strato

Clutch, the fact that I am euro doesnt mean i am retarded and You can disrespect me. I got in the past mods from racer, Rubber so I may be in 'the club'. Anyway, +1 about Rap.

Strato

ohh btw. Lil Wayne sucks

Vinny

Quote from: Fizz on July 28, 2012, 09:07
ohh btw. Lil Wayne sucks

Lil Wayne, Drake, Gay Z and some others: They suck, they aren't rappers.