News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Yamaha YFZ 450

Started by GeneralLee, July 17, 2012, 11:30

GeneralLee

Today I bought a new quad,it's a Yamaha YFZ 450cc,and i'm very glad about it!

Power: 54hp
Price:1800E

All the pictures is taked by the last owner! And sended via Phone..

http://imgur.com/a/GqXuh#4

Joshly98

:o Awesome! I want one!! (How much did you pay for it?)

martata14

Quote from: Joshly98 on July 17, 2012, 11:54
:o Awesome! I want one!! (How much did you pay for it?)
1800€ (euro)

''Feel my pain, because it is pain, which I wake up every day."- Mike Tyson

GeneralLee

I just come inside..I was with my new quad...it's awesome! Engine,transmision,suspension everything!

Ethan

you have it in real life, you can also have in in your CVT life:

link:
http://www.filebox.com/abcaeeu15nx1

RaceRX

haa. 54 hp. my 08 CRF 250 with a barton built motor (AMA supercross grade builder) has almost 50 hp. and, my 450s have 68hp. EATT IT. Plus, The only good yamaha made is a 2 stroke. the dual cam is a terrible idea. The cams are always breaking. Enjoy,Oh, protip coming from a motorcycle racer, You better have some money layed aside for rebuilds. 4 stroke needs new cranks every 72 hours of riding. and new valuves and pistons every 36 hours.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

GeneralLee

Quote from: RaceRX96 on July 17, 2012, 23:50
haa. 54 hp. my 08 CRF 250 with a barton built motor (AMA supercross grade builder) has almost 50 hp. and, my 450s have 68hp. EATT IT. Plus, The only good yamaha made is a 2 stroke. the dual cam is a terrible idea. The cams are always breaking. Enjoy,Oh, protip coming from a motorcycle racer, You better have some money layed aside for rebuilds. 4 stroke needs new cranks every 72 hours of riding. and new valuves and pistons every 36 hours.

I don't buy it for me!..This quad need some work and will be reselled:|That's my occupation..Buy,repair and resell cars/bikes/cars..I had a Yamaha Warrior 350',I buy it for 500Euro and sell it for 1500Euro with a investment of 250-300Euro.This YFZ need a new exhaust,a new battery,new gauges & rear tires(in 3 days I finished the actual tires)

Jarno

Woah looks very nice  :D

RaceRX

Quote from: Agresiv on July 18, 2012, 21:09
Quote from: RaceRX96 on July 17, 2012, 23:50

I don't buy it for me!..This quad need some work and will be reselled:|That's my occupation..Buy,repair and resell cars/bikes/cars..I had a Yamaha Warrior 350',I buy it for 500Euro and sell it for 1500Euro with a investment of 250-300Euro.This YFZ need a new exhaust,a new battery,new gauges & rear tires(in 3 days I finished the actual tires)
that would take me less than 3 days (;
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice