JDM Chill 'n' Grill [2012 07 14-15d.]

Started by Ernests, July 15, 2012, 20:03

Ernests

GeneralLee

Ohh..My god! These cars are awsome:O

Costel

Spekter

The only beauties i see here are 911 and E30. Most of the others are just horrible ricers, absolutely disgusting.

Twido

some of the cars are nice, some of them are piece of shit.. but the worst part is the drivers in it...

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Ernests

Quote from: Sveki on July 15, 2012, 22:06
The only beauties i see here are 911 and E30. Most of the others are just horrible ricers, absolutely disgusting.

I see you dont understand what is clean and nice JDM style. ;)

Razer.

Quote from: Ernests on July 16, 2012, 08:30

O_O sorry to say this civic but the australian JDMST scene is much better but i understand why there isn't much JDM cars :( ... But still love thoses EK's hatchbacks with the V-Tecs <3.

Ernests

Quote from: Molten[AUS] on July 16, 2012, 09:13

O_O sorry to say this civic but the australian JDMST scene is much better but i understand why there isn't much JDM cars :( ... But still love thoses EK's hatchbacks with the V-Tecs <3.
Why not VTI or Type-R? :D

Razer.

Quote from: Ernests on July 16, 2012, 11:17
Quote from: Molten[AUS] on July 16, 2012, 09:13

Why not VTI or Type-R? :D

Idk why... my brothers first car was a vtec thats probably why though. but i personally drive a Nissan 180SX with and RB26DE engine swap <3