News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

New toll booths

Started by mick88, July 13, 2012, 17:28

mick88

Hey guys!

So, I added new gate system that allows mappers to add new gates easier. I used this new system to create the new toll barriers at fir Island, Wet County.
I remember that there have been some complaints about current toll barriers, so I tried to design the new barriers so it's impossible to accidentally open the wrong barrier. New design should make it easier to detect at which barrier your vehicle is positioned.

So, now I need your feedback, please let me know if there are any problems with the new barriers in Fir Island. As far as I am concerned, they should have 100% accuracy, and it should be impossible to jump over them with anything other than monster truck. If there are any problems, please reply here.

Terror310

btw, dont put that on ferry.

Matheus

I just saw one guy trying to avoid the toll with a Cement, but he failed, so it looks like everything is perfect with the toll :)

Terror310

Quote from: Matheus on July 13, 2012, 17:41
I just saw one guy trying to avoid the toll with a Cement, but he failed, so it looks like everything is perfect with the toll :)

No more cement tool jumping?

Matias

It can be avoided using the shortcut at the right near the toll that heads to north. i saw a guy evading it with cement truck and other guy evading it with roadtrain + trailer :/
Theres no problems at the tolls, i would like some discount for players that live at fir island, now i have to pay toll everyday to take my truck at low land D:
Anyways good job Mick :)

[BG]Kirka7a

That is not working I"m jumping the tool with my cement truck :P:P

Jedi

Oh really thanks for this new bullshit! Now all my thief missions to Wet county and Ls island are fucked! :angry:  ye always making new mapped things without thinking at the thieves

[hide=quotes]
Quote from: Joshy on August 31, 2012, 16:16
Go Jedi!
Quote from: Vado19 on March 08, 2013, 00:03
i no longer want to taste that cake because jedi fapped all over it.....
[/hide]

Matheus

Quote from: Terror310 on July 13, 2012, 17:43
Quote from: Matheus on July 13, 2012, 17:41

No more cement tool jumping?

No more cement tool jumping

Hobo

No more toll jumping means less people for me to fine :D

I'm liking the updates mick

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Tyler

toll******************

I wanna see pictures!!

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

Terrorista310

theifs are fucked now
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Rockey

Would it be possible to make it if a theif aprouch's the toll they open from a distance, thus opening the toll without having to stop, also the same for cops because all these tolls will make theive missions impossible..Just an idea

-Rockey

Lindsey

Quote from: Jedi_Italian on July 13, 2012, 18:02
Oh really thanks for this new bullshit! Now all my thief missions to Wet county and Ls island are fucked! :angry:  ye always making new mapped things without thinking at the thieves

this exactly. Either you've got to stop at the toll, or drive through Eyre industrial, which has a moving bridge, meaning any cops nearby will easily catch up or even overtake you.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Benny

Yes there might be some problems whit the new toll booth in Fir island for thieves but it's cool i like it :D
And i like all the other new updats :D ,but that Avispa Country Club (house) could be atleast 6 slots for now noone bought it.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

mick88

As far as thieves go, they can easily go through Eyre island - the bridge will go up, just slow down to 50 kph, and then either go back to WC expressway, or straight to VC/LSi. They can also evade stopping if they go around the tolls, but it's more risky.