News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Informations about GTA V

Started by Kog, July 12, 2012, 18:49

Kog

Helloo.
I want to show you new informations about GTA V. I found this on forum made just for GTA V but it's on Polish language.. The Rockstar show new screens of GTA V!

I give you link to forum may some one need it : http://gta-five.pl/watek-2-nowe-screeny-z-gta-v-kilka-informacji
Here 1st trailer if you not have seen this shit :P

Neon$lash

There was a topic ago for gta v. someone shoulda put in on sticky but;

GTA V dosen't look that great to me. it will be mostly gta sa with gta iv engine if i'm wrong with some new things.

Only if they upgrade somethings in the game

it might be the best game ever or the one that will disapoint me.

ik i will only get it 3 years or more after the release if it dosen't run on my pc lol.

[hide=The Best Progressive Rock you can Hear]Feel The Crimson King

In the Court of the Crimson King - In the Wake of Poseidon - Lizard - Islands
Larks' Tongues in Aspic - Starless and Bible Black - Red - Discipline
Beat - Three of a Perfect Pair - THRAK - The ConstruKction of Light -The Power to Believe

Matheus

First image: The blimp (that you guys saw in the trailer flying over the skyscrapers) is behind a tree, in the middle of the 2 skyscrapers

Second image: People said "this is GTA IV", but this is GTA V, look at the building in construction with a big crane. Its the building seem in the trailer. Also, in the background, a bridge, when you guys see in the trailer a guy with a "Speedophile", he is possible passing under the bridge.

Joshly98

I heard that the map is so big, it takes a full (real life) 15 min.mto drive from one side of the map to the other

Deff

Well its so hard to judge what is GTA V these days with so much of GTA 4 mods, which converts it to GTA SA.

Convert GTA 4 to GTA SA, now you got awesome graphics for LS
Now add some car mods, enb series, and graphic tweaks, looks completely GTA 5.

And the link you provided does not seem to be working :x

Matheus

Deff, this one is GTA V, you can see in the official Rockstar Games site.

Mr.Kangaroo

Quote from: Joshly98[AUS] on July 12, 2012, 19:08
I heard that the map is so big, it takes a full (real life) 15 min.mto drive from one side of the map to the other

The map is so big, that just Los santos, red county, and all of whetstone put together on Gta v, is 4 TIMES BIGGER than THE WHOLE OF THE GTA SA MAP!!!! :DDD
Gold iPhone 5S - Silver iPad Air

Nate

Pause at 0:20 of the trailer and its Mount Chiliad. That's the only reason i will buy this game.
New (newer) laptop specs[spoiler]Laptop: Acer Aspire v3-571g-6602
Cpu: i5 2450M 2.5 GHz (3.1 GHz Boost)
Gpu: Nvidia GT 630m 2gb
Ram: 8gb dual channel DDR3 1600mhz
HDD: 500gb
[/spoiler]

TheSandman

It is worth watching this video! (Above).
2 guys from IGN go through the trailer, and explain/theory each and almost every detail, it gives alot to think about.

But i have preordered GTAV for PC, months ago, still waiting for some more to fap over  :trainsguy:
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Matias

A-W-E-S-O-M-E
i cant wait to get a new PC to try this game!

Joshly98

Quote from: TheSandman on July 13, 2012, 03:52

It is worth watching this video! (Above).
2 guys from IGN go through the trailer, and explain/theory each and almost every detail, it gives alot to think about.

But i have preordered GTAV for PC, months ago, still waiting for some more to fap over  :trainsguy:

wow.

Kenny_Power

Likely it will need a damn powerful PC to run it so I doubt I will be able to play it without some upgrades even tho I'm running 8gb ram a 6 core CPU but we shall see

Manelito

Im Just :O I dont know what to say now! I have no words :O  :derp:

Terror310

Q: "Hey guys hope everything is good over there in Rockstar. Just a question referring to GTA 4, the game was brilliant and I really enjoyed and still do, but what disappointed me was the lack of planes and jets... Can you tell me why you didn't include them, I'm sure you have a very valid reason?"

A:  The city was simply too small for effective and enjoyable flying. It was the first time we made a high definition open world, and it was a massive amount of work to make something on that scale – we simply could not make an environment big enough for planes to work properly. Fear not, they are returning in what is our biggest open world game to date.

From rockstar website xD

Strato

Quote from: alexgarbz on July 13, 2012, 01:45

The map is so big, that just Los santos, red county, and all of whetstone put together on Gta v, is 4 TIMES BIGGER than THE WHOLE OF THE GTA SA MAP!!!! :DDD

Yeah, because this one is more realistic.