Jumping over the San Andreas Sound

Started by Nate, June 28, 2012, 03:01

Nate

Here is a short video i made showing the first (that i know of) successful jump over the San Andreas Sound (river that separates Red County and Las Venturas). I'd like to thank again moondog for doing an awesome job at video recording. Yes the video effects are incredibly cheesy but i only spent an hour editing this with windows movie maker. Hope you enjoy it, and post a comment below of what you think!

(I had to make the video "unlisted" to evade the copyright BS...)
New (newer) laptop specs[spoiler]Laptop: Acer Aspire v3-571g-6602
Cpu: i5 2450M 2.5 GHz (3.1 GHz Boost)
Gpu: Nvidia GT 630m 2gb
Ram: 8gb dual channel DDR3 1600mhz
HDD: 500gb
[/spoiler]

Matheus

Wow that was just awesome   :))
Never tried o.o

Hobo

Very cool! I like the edits and angles :D

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

moondog

It was my pleasure to help you and i had some fun with filming and in all i had a whole lot of fun :D

Matias

Hahaha its awesome how you started at day and at the way to the parker it was night, afternoon, morning, night and then when you jump over the river its day again xD
Good video anyways!  :megusta: :happy:

Nate

Quote from: Beelzeboss on June 28, 2012, 03:50
Hahaha its awesome how you started at day and at the way to the parker it was night, afternoon, morning, night and then when you jump over the river its day again xD

Yeah i didnt realize that either until editing. Maybe the nrg was so slow that it took a whole day to drive to the jump  :o
[/spoiler]

Matias

Quote from: Nate on June 28, 2012, 04:25
Quote from: Beelzeboss on June 28, 2012, 03:50

Yeah i didnt realize that either until editing. Maybe the nrg was so slow that it took a whole day to drive to the jump  :o

Hahahaha :P
Get a better bike that one is sooo slow  :fuckthat: :herpderp:

Ethan

cc FTW and I will have to try that myself...

you should pm jedi and add it to the guiness server records

Nate

Quote from: Ethan on June 28, 2012, 05:06
cc FTW and I will have to try that myself...

you should pm jedi and add it to the guiness server records

Already done :)

I'm going to search for a wider spot on the river to jump from as well. Even using the tapping method i launched at only 225 kph (because of the turn right before the packer) I'm sure you could jump a much wider section if you were going 350+ (that is if you don't get eaten by smokey first)
[/spoiler]

moondog

Quote from: Nate on June 28, 2012, 05:29I'm going to search for a wider spot on the river to jump from as well. Even using the tapping method i launched at only 225 kph (because of the turn right before the packer) I'm sure you could jump a much wider section if you were going 350+ (that is if you don't get eaten by smokey first)

Well then just let me know when and I would be happy to be the camera man again :D

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Awesome video and nice jump, u put your life on risk :)
But, anyone to try this with Pizza Boy ??  :trollface:

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

DeeJayy

Ethan

you could try it from the the looping highway in palmino creek to the FHA base/wc bridge

Batman[UK]

I'm going to try this in a Pizzaboy or a Sandking.

moondog

Quote from: Ethan on June 28, 2012, 15:49
you could try it from the the looping highway in palmino creek to the FHA base/wc bridge

We had tried that one last night but fail so Nate needs to practice some more to make it that far.