I will not be making mods for members anymore.

Started by RaceRX96, June 26, 2012, 07:40

RaceRX

Because of mindless cunts claiming i didnt convert, or make the mods and im lying about it, Fuck you. Noone else will be getting any mods made, edited, or converted by me. Good job everyone.

(DLTD mods will be made, But download must be requested and i have every right to deny your request for the link.)
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Geckco

Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

RaceRX

playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Geckco

Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

Ethan

your not making mods for anyone anymore, thats fine but may I request that I be given a link the the ones your working on/ completed...
I like the dumping limited one and really like your edits, and would like to use them in game... I only need a link to get them, could you please PM them to me?

I just need a artict trailer and a petrol trailer..

hell I like all your mods you've done.. I wish I could get all the trailers from you that you have posted

Addis

[hide=Konali's Story]
I will explain it in another way: Once upon a time, a speed hacked connected to Convoy Trucking. He thought he was the king with his magic speedhacks and he couldnt be caught. Unfortunatly Smokey the bear had just the lastest :letmebanallcheaters: update and the speedhacker got caught. Alot of days went by and he decided to appeal his ban. Some lazy ass admin called Konali checked on his profile and saw he had 10 days left to be unbanned. All that there was left was locking the appeal and hoping that it would be clear to the player now.

so uhmmmmm basicly: you cannot appeal fair bans/but your time is served in 10 days so just wait and uhm.. enjoy my story. ok
[/hide]

KaT37

grr ... u won't collaborate with me anymore ? :( BUT DAT HELLAFLUCK ELEGY ?

omg ;(

tbh i'm not a cvt member anymoar since i'm banned :trollface:

Clutch

Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

Terrorista310

You are a bad example for a "modder", you edit mods and them don't share with the community, you violate copyright's and make they private, you belong in jail like all copyright offenders.
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Ethan

Quote from: Terrorista310 on June 27, 2012, 16:58
....you edit mods .....and make they private

he edits mods for himself and keeps them private... exactly what hes supposed to since they are SOMEONE ELSES mods..

Terrorista310

Quote from: Ethan on June 27, 2012, 17:01

he edits mods for himself and keeps them private... exactly what hes supposed to since they are SOMEONE ELSES mods..

This is from the last mod i downloaded:

>>>>COPYRIGHT<<<<

DO NOT CONVERT THE MODEL TO OTHER GAMES WITHOUT AUTHOR'S PERMISSION!
DO NOT EXPLOIT THE MODEL AND/OR IT'S PARTS WITHOUT AUTHOR'S PERMISSION!
DO NOT MODIFY THE MODEL OR IT'S TEXTURES WITHOUT AUTHORS PERMISSION!
DO NOT USE THE MODEL FOR COMMERCIAL WITHOUT AUTHOR'S PERMISSION!
DO NOT MODIFY MODEL'S ARCHIVE WITHOUT AUTHOR'S PERMISSION!
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Dr_dog

Quote from: Terrorista310 on June 27, 2012, 17:06
Quote from: Ethan on June 27, 2012, 17:01

This is from the last mod i downloaded:

>>>>COPYRIGHT<<<<

DO NOT CONVERT THE MODEL TO OTHER GAMES WITHOUT AUTHOR'S PERMISSION!
DO NOT EXPLOIT THE MODEL AND/OR IT'S PARTS WITHOUT AUTHOR'S PERMISSION!
DO NOT MODIFY THE MODEL OR IT'S TEXTURES WITHOUT AUTHORS PERMISSION!
DO NOT USE THE MODEL FOR COMMERCIAL WITHOUT AUTHOR'S PERMISSION!
DO NOT MODIFY MODEL'S ARCHIVE WITHOUT AUTHOR'S PERMISSION!
It all depends on the author what he allows to do and what not. Also as far as i know your allowed to modify them for your personal use and not put them to public share most of the time. UNLESS the author says not to do that.

You are a bad example for a "modder", you edit mods and them don't share with the community, you violate copyright's and make they private, you belong in jail like all copyright offenders.
That is complete bullshit. you dont have to release them for all the people in world and that breaks the copyright not that you make it for your own private use most cases
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

RaceRX

No mod is technically copyrighted. Wanna know why? They cant copyright a clone. Arlan may claim copyright, and other faggots may claim it, But you cannot copyright a clone creation. Asshole. Now get the fuck out of this community you filthy terrorist.

Nice

Dan_Nobleman

Going to jail for copyright infringement is complete bullshit. If you're going to modify and release a free version of say GTA IV, which has a monetary value, you should probably go to jail, because you're causing a monetary loss, but infringing a copyright on a free item, complete bullshit. The author suffers no loss, better versions of the mod get made, everybody is happy.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Anri

u know shit what racer did

btw arlan saying he 'made' his trucks , all he did was converting them from 18 WOS , in a shitty way
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri