Give Credit TO KILLERFROM05

Started by Geckco, June 22, 2012, 03:18

Geckco

Why isn't there credit to killerfrom05 AND Bill anymore? He and Bill helped create wet county.

They should be given credit.

Now

BEFORE:
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

Ethan

because then he would have to list everything that everyone has done in the server and that would take up 2-3 pages... this way its cleaner

Geckco

Quote from: Ethan on June 22, 2012, 03:30
because then he would have to list everything that everyone has done in the server and that would take up 2-3 pages... this way its cleaner
No its BS. He helped a shit load. I remember.
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

Ethan

well where is Konali's appreciation for The Valley? Wheres Rubbers name for Angel Pine Keys..... he doesnt have to list every single person who helped

Terrorista310

Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Ethan

Quote from: Terrorista310 on June 22, 2012, 03:57
who the fuck is TeRRoRism?

someone on SAMP forums that put his map open for public use

Strato

Maybe mick had his permission to not add him.. it's just a few words, don't see any provlems there.

Dr_dog

on new credits it lists people who have mapped ALOT not just helped it.
Its more clear this way instead of listing all maps have been added to server
For example i planned roughly the isle de Hax and then mick modified as he wanted to. Did Bill and Killerfrom do something big too?

Edit: Looks like it havent been updated for a while

Quote from: mick88 on November 25, 2010, 22:31
If anyone is missed in the credits, please contact admin
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Konali

As mick has stated somewhere: if you contributed to ConvoyTrucking in any way, you can contact mick so he can put you in the credits.
Then mick will decide if its worth it or not.

The reason im not there is simply because i havent contacted mick about that, because i have added 1 island/housing area, and 1 roadwork/crashsite so far to CT. I will leave it fully up to mick if thats enough or not. It doesnt bother me if my name isnt there or it is.

Also, Killerfrom and Bill should contact mick, or make a complaint about it themself. They havent been playing here for months, i honestly dont know if its that big of a deal.

:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Lindsey

Plus, if anyone asked "who helped make this" the response would be those names. They aren't forgotten.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Konali

Quote from: Lindsey on June 22, 2012, 13:36
Plus, if anyone asked "who helped make this" the response would be those names. They aren't forgotten.

basicly, yes  ^-^
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Twido

lol i never saw some of these dude.. probably old players are people that help mick with mapping but don't play on cvt

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]