Zhao_Yun's Big Convoy

Started by Stteve, June 19, 2012, 08:56

Stteve

Thank you Zhao for the big convoy today!  8)

Bruno_2MLG4CT

I am proud of you son  ;) :so_much_win: :so_much_win: :smile2:

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Dr_Doom

Psssh!   :fuckthat: I've had bigger...

Deff

My convoy score = 0

Convoy?
:fuckthat:

Geckco

Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

TheFluttershyPony

Quote from: brane on June 19, 2012, 10:15

Mommy's also proud! You've got a lot of your father's blood in you...
I still don't know which one is your father - but they're all very talented truckers  :lol:

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: TheFluttershyPony on June 19, 2012, 20:34
Quote from: brane on June 19, 2012, 10:15

Mommy's also proud! You've got a lot of your father's blood in you...
I still don't know which one is your father - but they're all very talented truckers  :lol:
:lol: Trucking Family

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Addis

[hide=Konali's Story]
I will explain it in another way: Once upon a time, a speed hacked connected to Convoy Trucking. He thought he was the king with his magic speedhacks and he couldnt be caught. Unfortunatly Smokey the bear had just the lastest :letmebanallcheaters: update and the speedhacker got caught. Alot of days went by and he decided to appeal his ban. Some lazy ass admin called Konali checked on his profile and saw he had 10 days left to be unbanned. All that there was left was locking the appeal and hoping that it would be clear to the player now.

so uhmmmmm basicly: you cannot appeal fair bans/but your time is served in 10 days so just wait and uhm.. enjoy my story. ok
[/hide]

Undercover

Zhao is having big convoys these days :D When he stars a small short convoy (short missions), all joins him lol.

And he /leaveconvoy

Jarno

I love to drive in his convoy. yesterday we had one with 12 players. We made some pics on airport :)

Calvingreen17.

Older and wiser

The_Spinner

F4LL

Noobface

I'm a loser, and i got banned. Also, i insulted lindsey!