News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

DREEFTMODS PROJECT

Started by KaT37, June 11, 2012, 16:09

KaT37

okaaay guys ! hey, it's me 1337 kitteh :P

so everybody knows that i'm the little unknown drift legend that got banned from cvt and found his life on real dreeft servers (well screw that ...)

OK SO few days ago i found a FUCKING AWESOME elegy mod that i'm in love with, and i was wondering if somebody (good in 3d modeling) could add on it (and some other cars) the famous japanese plates (modificated plates that light in night)

ok so here is what i want ... i got a private elegy (btw the rear lights look freekin awesome)

OK !!!....
the elegy should have it's plates moved a bit to right like in this video (notice, both plates from rear and front should be moved)
few examples of the elegy plate MOVED:

ok so u got it now ...
AAAABOUT THE PLATE ... it is japanese i told you ^^ yes ... an example of the LIGHTED plate with glow lights

NcS's private fixed 240sx ^^ above so those are the plates i am talking about ... they light in the dark ... if u don't know how to make them i have a mod that might help u (idk rly) but here

http://www.gtainside.com/en/download.php?do=comments&cat=124&start=0&id=25969&orderBy=

so the plate should have something japanese in it... some japanese caracters and as numberplate 13-37 OR 1337 like in the 2nd video

Other projects (these are not so quick needed)

Edit/fix minor bugs at this BMW E36 by erh4be please remove that annoying dubai plate and that small window text

when the dubai plate will be removed ... the new japanese 1337 plate should be there if possible :) please

also the same thing for this old ford 81 (tribute to my dad's old car) modify / replace / fix bugged textures also add some better hq if possible and at the end the japanese plate ONLY at the back of the ford

I WILL PROVIDE FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO HELP ME, THE MODS AND INDICATIONS THEY NEED TO MAKE THEM CUSTOM

Thanks for attention and i hope you can help me :)

skype id: nlkat37

Strato

drift legend from cvt? what the fuck are you talking about. because You can hold space while driving it doesnt mean that you are a fucking legend.. people cmon -_-

KaT37

Quote from: Strato. on June 11, 2012, 16:12
drift legend from cvt? what the fuck are you talking about. because You can hold space while driving it doesnt mean that you are a fucking legend.. people cmon -_-

i needed an intro srlsy ... if u can't help me please shut up :)

also i can bet that u can't slide a car like me :P

Sjomp

Quote from: Strato. on June 11, 2012, 16:12

You are totaly right Strato
Kat please change it to Drift God of CVT 8)

KaT37

Quote from: Sjomp on June 11, 2012, 17:19
You are totaly right Strato
Kat please change it to Drift God of CVT 8)
hahahahahahaha u are soooooo right :D <3

Rubber

Kat, I thought I fixed the Dubai plates and window text on the BMW? I checked out the Japanese plates you sent me a while ago and didn't see anything about plates that actually light up, they are just bright lettering that makes it look like neon lights.

If you want such meticulous and specific mod changes, I suggest you learn ZModeler or 3DS Max instead of relying on people here to fix your problems. I don't think you know how long some mod changes can take. I can't tell you how many times someone has asked me to "fix this mod for me." I do what they ask and spend perhaps 10 hours on it, only to have them say "ohh...I don't really like it" or "that's not what I meant." That is why I no longer do mod requests unless I think I would want the mod as well. Just between you and me, I think that BMW mod that I modded for you looked WORLDS better than what it was...I even left it in my game because I liked how it looked...and I don't like many Euro cars, just saying.

RaceRX

they light up rubber. i had them. and theyre easy to make. UVmap onto vehiclelights128 and place it over the white light. simple.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Anri

btw what fps do u use while drifting kat ?
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

KaT37

Quote from: Rubber on June 12, 2012, 05:24
If you want such meticulous and specific mod changes, I suggest you learn ZModeler or 3DS Max instead of relying on people here to fix your problems. I don't think you know how long some mod changes can take. I can't tell you how many times someone has asked me to "fix this mod for me." I do what they ask and spend perhaps 10 hours on it, only to have them say "ohh...I don't really like it" or "that's not what I meant." That is why I no longer do mod requests unless I think I would want the mod as well. Just between you and me, I think that BMW mod that I modded for you looked WORLDS better than what it was...I even left it in my game because I liked how it looked...and I don't like many Euro cars, just saying.

i am sorry to hear this from you ... your work is apreciated and i know it takes alot to mod but i did not like that reflection on the car ... it made all the colours brighter and it lags my pc realy bad... that's why i wanted you to remove those reflections...

i suppose you won't help me anymore, that's why u do not even answer my messages on skype ...

thanks for your work it was realy nicely done ...

hopefuly i'll find somebody to help me with these little modding things... because i can't run the 3d modeling programs atm ...

KaT37

i'll lock the topic and ask some other modders to help me with plates ...

seems like there is nobody around to help me ...

Deff

You just gave me an idea of having lighted speedometers/fuelmeters/guages/etc. in dashboard because I like dashboard views.

Rubber

Kat, the reason I never answer Skype messages is because I'm never on skype lol. I don't have high speed internet here so I never get on. And as for the mod, I thought there was some other reason.. but oh well. I can send you the mod without the reflections if you want. I think I still have a version with the dubai plates removed and window text removed but no reflections. Next time I find some high speed internet I'll send you that version if I can find it.

KaT37

thank you :) btw i told you on skype the reason i didn't like those reflections :) they lag my game and bug the car color... so please when you got time and internet send it :)

i told u :) your work is realy well made and realy awesome

the reason i made this topic was to get another modder to help me, because u didn't respond ... not because i didn't like ur work :lol: ^^

Matheus

Quote from: 1337 on June 13, 2012, 11:17
thank you :) btw i told you on skype the reason i didn't like those reflections :) they lag my game and bug the car color... so please when you got time and internet send it :)

i told u :) your work is realy well made and realy awesome

the reason i made this topic was to get another modder to help me, because u didn't respond ... not because i didn't like ur work :lol: ^^

Just learn Zmodeler os 3D Max like Rubber said -_- If everyone in this topic is a modder, you can do the same. Just search for tutorials or learn it by yourself Kat...
Look at Anri (Alban). He just downloaded it like 2 days ago and he is already modding...