KaT37

^ 85 years old granny XD

Twizeler

youre age is 1337 :O

Matheus

I removed terrorista reply :)

Terrorista310

Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Matheus

Quote from: Terrorista310 on June 13, 2012, 19:34
Quote from: Matheus on June 13, 2012, 18:31
I removed terrorista reply :)

why?

You dont need to give the Player birthday thing...

Ethan

I guess everyone that has posted so far is under the age of 21.. so I win

RaceRX

This topic is messy as fuck.

I think Ethan is 19.
Now guess my age bitchesss ;D
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Matheus

Quote from: RaceRX on June 13, 2012, 20:54

I think Ethan is 19.

24?

RaceRX

Quote from: Matheus on June 13, 2012, 21:03

I think Ethan is 19.

24?
way off. 16. NEXTT.
You're... 13. i think.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

ihatetn931

Quote from: Ethan on June 13, 2012, 19:45
I guess everyone that has posted so far is under the age of 21.. so I win

Nope, i'm way older then 21

Addis

[hide=Konali's Story]
I will explain it in another way: Once upon a time, a speed hacked connected to Convoy Trucking. He thought he was the king with his magic speedhacks and he couldnt be caught. Unfortunatly Smokey the bear had just the lastest :letmebanallcheaters: update and the speedhacker got caught. Alot of days went by and he decided to appeal his ban. Some lazy ass admin called Konali checked on his profile and saw he had 10 days left to be unbanned. All that there was left was locking the appeal and hoping that it would be clear to the player now.

so uhmmmmm basicly: you cannot appeal fair bans/but your time is served in 10 days so just wait and uhm.. enjoy my story. ok
[/hide]

Ethan

I think Ethan is 19.
not even close.

I guess addis is 22

Laur

Addis

Ethan, My one is far way back
Laur 22

[hide=Konali's Story]
I will explain it in another way: Once upon a time, a speed hacked connected to Convoy Trucking. He thought he was the king with his magic speedhacks and he couldnt be caught. Unfortunatly Smokey the bear had just the lastest :letmebanallcheaters: update and the speedhacker got caught. Alot of days went by and he decided to appeal his ban. Some lazy ass admin called Konali checked on his profile and saw he had 10 days left to be unbanned. All that there was left was locking the appeal and hoping that it would be clear to the player now.

so uhmmmmm basicly: you cannot appeal fair bans/but your time is served in 10 days so just wait and uhm.. enjoy my story. ok
[/hide]