/gpshouse ...

Started by Vinny, June 03, 2012, 02:00

Vinny

Hello, i'm suggesting a little feature to the command /gpshouse [ID].
When you want to see/visit someones house, you need the ID of the house. As you don't always know the id, you must ask the guy for it.
My suggestion is to add something like: /gpshouse Zapierdalator so you can find the house by the nick.

Easy.
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Matheus

Thats a nice and simple idea. Cookie for you :)

Rahail

Ethan

ThomasKirkman

"not needed..." means he doesn't need it.

+1  Good idea.

TheScaniaBoy

R16RACA

no. If you want to visit someones house, you usually ask them, thereby getting the house id.

-1 this is not needed
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

The_Spinner

Bruno_2MLG4CT

+1 good and useful idea :)

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

$nake

DeHavilland

[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Ethan

Quote from: R16RACA on June 03, 2012, 03:03
no. If you want to visit someones house, you usually ask them, thereby getting the house id.

-1 this is not needed

exactly my point of why this does not need to be added

DJ_Smashon

True but it's still a nice idea. But too much to script I guess, beacuse it have to search in the database everytime wich is much work for server. (I think)
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

Storm94

Quote from: DJ_Smashon on June 03, 2012, 21:06

True but it's still a nice idea. But too much to script I guess, beacuse it have to search in the database everytime wich is much work for server. (I think)

Not really. It would probably have the same method as /c, where you would have to put in their full name. Thats 1 query on the database that returns 1 result.

I'm back, bitches :D

[glow=#282828,10,500]"I dislike Apple, so no." -mick88
"$nake honestly you are one arrogant prick." -Shane0
"The rest of you who I could consider trolls, just go fuck yourself." -Joshy
"TheGame, All I have to say is you complain a lot, and you're probally gonna be an even more arrogant, pompous jackass after this." -RaceRX
"I have a suggestion: Repost this in a respectful manner without caps, silly colors and big fonts, and perhaps someone will give a fuck about your complaint." -mick88
[/glow]

Can't read my quotes? Stop using the white style.

Supra