News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Names.

Started by Clutch, June 02, 2012, 07:38

Clutch

My name Clutch is very simular to Clutchie , isnt there a rule that stops names from being close to pre exsisting names that belong to members? Clutchies Name is very simular to mines, And can very easily cause mistakes by admins/mods/players. I've had Clutch for Longer Than Clutchie, something must be done. the names are just too simular.
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Can you enter when Clutchie is online ?

My friend have similar problem but he will fix it by changing his name (if he want)

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

TheSandman

He was online before when Clutchie was online at same time.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

R16RACA

i believe there is currently no rule preventing it. Once there was an R16 on at the same time as me..... he got banned though
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

mrtrlt

Im pretty sure the rules say that you cant have names like this:

SANTA : S4NT4

Spekter

Quote from: Matt[AUS] on June 02, 2012, 11:53

I don't think so, you can use whatever name you want, as long as someone doesn't find it insulting or disturbing.

mrtrlt

Quote from: sveki on June 02, 2012, 14:03

I don't think so, you can use whatever name you want, as long as someone doesn't find it insulting or disturbing.

Thats what i read in the rules a while ago

Mr.Kangaroo

Quote from: sveki on June 02, 2012, 14:03

It cant be anything pretty much identical. My brother got me banned for making an account called [ALEKOSZZ] which is similiar to [ALEKOSZ]
Gold iPhone 5S - Silver iPad Air

mick88

There's no rule against it, as long as he isn't impersonating you for personal gain, it's fine.