News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

R.I.P. Alin Alexandru Popa

Started by KaT37, June 01, 2012, 15:04

KaT37

Few days ago ... the owner of the biggest romanian transport company EDY Speditions died in a tragic car crash when he hit a macedonian truck with his mercedes at over 200km/h while overtaking...

he died at 41 and he had been on 230'th place in top 500 milionaires of Romania

he started his business and his life in the city i live: Brad (Hunedoara) and he developed his work reaching a transporting company with 2000 trucks and 2.500 employees ...

yesterday, he was driven on his last road with an amazing convoy of 35 trucks coming from Bucharest

RIP...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=446007418745830&set=vb.100000097266012&type=2&theater

idk if u can see the link but if someone can, please download the vid and post it on youtube ...

martata14

''Feel my pain, because it is pain, which I wake up every day."- Mike Tyson

RaceRX

Im suprised more of romania hasnt died in a car crash. you guys drive like indians.
Anyway, RIP
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Macedonian Truck  :fuckthat: don't mess with us... xD

R.I.P He had 2500 employees,maybe 2500 families lived from his payment monthly...RIP,he need to be very good man...

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

martata14

Quote from: RaceRX on June 01, 2012, 19:27
Im suprised more of romania hasnt died in a car crash. you guys drive like indians.

''Feel my pain, because it is pain, which I wake up every day."- Mike Tyson

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: martata14 on June 01, 2012, 19:57

I do this too when i drive trucks on CT...He use cruise control!

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

creamy1

Anyway, RIP

More surprised than this?? :
"....500 milionaires of Romania"

RIP Mr Popa

$nake

Kenny_Power

200kmh thats over 120mph sorry but I have no sympathy for idiots who drive like that

Rahail